Yuck, recent jars no good!!

Posted by 5038421599000342695 on Mar 20, 2016

I always buy MaraNatha Organic Peanut Butter, but the last two jars I just received are not at all good. There is no oil separation as usually occurs, and if I had to guess judging by their consistency, I'd say that palm oil or some other fat has been added to make them no-stir (even though the jar says that just peanuts and salt are inside). Definitely not the usual peanut butter I get from MaraNatha! I've written the company but no reply yet. Hoping this is just a one-off and that they can explain why the very poor quality this time.

Looks delicious

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 31, 2012

I know I am getting real peanut butter when there is oil floating at the top and you have to stir it up! It's hard to find a natural peanut butter without a lot of added sugar. This one is great.

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff!

Posted by 5044923258420636267 on Oct 17, 2014

Best Peanut butter - only peanuts, no other stuff! Hope it will come back to iHerb soon!

The perfect peanut butter.

Posted by 4844308773005300522 on Dec 18, 2016

This is what I have been searching for. It only took 15 years, but after sampling a variety of nut butters (smooth, chunky, sweet, salty, natural, non-stir, organic, and the like), I've finally found one that I can call perfection. Here in Japan, it's impossible to find peanut butter (other than one standard brand that is full of sugar and preservatives), and now that I know where to find it, I will keep a never ending supply of MaraNatha organic crunchy peanut butter on hand to satisfy my salty urges

My favourite

Posted by 4674192817526072376 on Jan 01, 2017

This PB is my favourite so far--good taste and good consistency.

love it!

Posted by 4964609150284289159 on Nov 24, 2016

Organic goodness.Love mixing in chia seeds in the jar which also absorb some of the oil and make a great delicious product even better!

Delicious

Posted by 5101279486946369051 on Dec 09, 2016

Only sugar free and palm oil free peanut butter I have been able to get my hands on overseas. Just wish the jars were bigger.

👍