A good default seed butter esp if you like the taste of sunflower seeds!

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

Distinct sunflower seed smell and taste. A little gritty and not entirely smooth. The oils do separate so you'll have to give this a good stir everytime you open the jar. I have no qualms about this product, its a relatively good seed butter for everyday consumption.

Sunflower Seed Butter in bulk!

Posted by 5252372573877258060 on Sep 01, 2012

This was my first experience with iHerb.com and so I was SO pleased to find my new favorite Sunflower Seed Butter product on this website, for less than what I pay in the store. It is totally delicious ~ have to control myself from eating spoonfuls of it at a time. I bought many jars at one time to stock my pantry and to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I did like how each jar was in its own protective shipping "box". The only two things that I would like to see be improved is...a little bit faster shipping (not overnight necessarily) and a few of the jars leaked their oil (the jars weren't broken, just loose). I don't think the loose tops will affect the quality and taste. Other than this, I will definitely order again from iHerb.com! :)

Great taste and texture!

Posted by Reviewer3291713 on Sep 01, 2011

I think it's the best seedbutter especially for taste and texture. All the other brands put sugar in them. Only thing is I wish it was organic or sustainably produced w/out chemicals. Natural has a very broad term these days.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3034303 on Sep 05, 2011

No complaints

Jummy in my tummy!

Posted by Reviewer3352007 on Feb 19, 2012

Very good!

Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Mar 02, 2013

The taste is GREAT, and it is a healthier alternative to nut butters. I would have given it a 5 if it had no salt and was organic. IHerb sells an organic branc, but the price is a bit much for me, so this is a more economical choice. I will continue to purchase this, would love to see IHerb carry the salt free version.

4.5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer2444925 on Jun 20, 2013

I would have given this 5 stars except that all the sea salt pools at the bottom, so the last bits are very salty. Otherwise I love, love, love this sunflower seed butter. Great natural, sunflowery taste :-) and the only ingredients are sunflowers and salt. Awesome on banana!

Stirring is essential!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Jul 16, 2013

Overall a very good product, tasty, healthy and affordable but the pinch of salt sinks to the bottom and my last sandwitch was very salty :) would recommend and will be ordering again!

Like it

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

I like this seed butter but my all time favourite is almond butter.

Good substitute for peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Good taste. Great on toast or use in baking. No sugar in this brand so healthier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »