New To iHerb?

MaraNatha, Sunflower Seed Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

Excellent texture and no sugar

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 07, 2013

This still has the wonderful texture and flavour of sunflower seed butter without the sugar that is in other brands. Eating this has made me wonder why they bother adding sugar to the other brands, as I think this is quite lovely and not bitter at all. It definitely tastes somewhat more savoury than, say, almond butter, but it is similar to peanut butter in that it can be used in both savoury and sweet dishes. Will definitely buy again.

Sunflower Seed Butter in bulk!

Posted by 5252372573877258060 on Sep 01, 2012

This was my first experience with iHerb.com and so I was SO pleased to find my new favorite Sunflower Seed Butter product on this website, for less than what I pay in the store. It is totally delicious ~ have to control myself from eating spoonfuls of it at a time. I bought many jars at one time to stock my pantry and to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I did like how each jar was in its own protective shipping "box". The only two things that I would like to see be improved is...a little bit faster shipping (not overnight necessarily) and a few of the jars leaked their oil (the jars weren't broken, just loose). I don't think the loose tops will affect the quality and taste. Other than this, I will definitely order again from iHerb.com! :)

ok

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Apr 11, 2012

I didn't like the texture of this brand. Since it is loaded with nutrition, I will buy a different brand.

Very creamy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 21, 2012

I usually use another brand, but decided to try this. I'm so glad I did! I definitely recommend it

Tasting