A good default seed butter esp if you like the taste of sunflower seeds!

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

Distinct sunflower seed smell and taste. A little gritty and not entirely smooth. The oils do separate so you'll have to give this a good stir everytime you open the jar. I have no qualms about this product, its a relatively good seed butter for everyday consumption.

4.5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer2444925 on Jun 20, 2013

I would have given this 5 stars except that all the sea salt pools at the bottom, so the last bits are very salty. Otherwise I love, love, love this sunflower seed butter. Great natural, sunflowery taste :-) and the only ingredients are sunflowers and salt. Awesome on banana!

So addictive!

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Jun 07, 2013

Tastes like tahini + peanut butter texture. So addictive after a few slices, worth a try!

Awesome Sunbutter!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

It smells a lot like peanut butter but the taste is a little bit too strong for me to eat by itself, BUT I melted some coconut oil and butter in a pan, mixed in stevia, cinnamon, a dash of salt, real vanilla powder and some toffe stevia drops then added the sunflower butter (1 part coconut oil, 1 part sun butter and 2 parts real butter)and mixed till smooth, pour in chocolate molds for a caramel treat or refrigerate or use as a spread on bread or crackers:)You can even use it as a filling in home made chocolates... Mmm, Delicious!!

Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Mar 02, 2013

The taste is GREAT, and it is a healthier alternative to nut butters. I would have given it a 5 if it had no salt and was organic. IHerb sells an organic branc, but the price is a bit much for me, so this is a more economical choice. I will continue to purchase this, would love to see IHerb carry the salt free version.

sunny and nutty

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

good. use instead of peanut butter

great flavor

Posted by 4957303202150957892 on Sep 04, 2012

Spread on whatever and cook w/ this = great results. Store upside down in cabinet for easiest use.

Sunflower Seed Butter in bulk!

Posted by 5252372573877258060 on Sep 01, 2012

This was my first experience with iHerb.com and so I was SO pleased to find my new favorite Sunflower Seed Butter product on this website, for less than what I pay in the store. It is totally delicious ~ have to control myself from eating spoonfuls of it at a time. I bought many jars at one time to stock my pantry and to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I did like how each jar was in its own protective shipping "box". The only two things that I would like to see be improved is...a little bit faster shipping (not overnight necessarily) and a few of the jars leaked their oil (the jars weren't broken, just loose). I don't think the loose tops will affect the quality and taste. Other than this, I will definitely order again from iHerb.com! :)

Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Jul 03, 2012

I fix this like PP and J. Is really good and less calories

Very creamy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 21, 2012

I usually use another brand, but decided to try this. I'm so glad I did! I definitely recommend it