Yum!

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Love this, perfect consistency (after initially mixing when opened). Only wish it didn't contain traces of Cashews, then my tree nut allergic son could also enjoy.

Great substitute for healthier diet

Posted by 5755791734404719584 on Nov 04, 2014

Despite the suspicous consistency, after a bit of mixing I found that this product is a great substitute for products including margarines, nut butters, cream and more (especially for Vegans/ Lactose intollerent people like myself).. I have used it in multiple baking recipes with great results.

4.5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer2444925 on Jun 20, 2013

I would have given this 5 stars except that all the sea salt pools at the bottom, so the last bits are very salty. Otherwise I love, love, love this sunflower seed butter. Great natural, sunflowery taste :-) and the only ingredients are sunflowers and salt. Awesome on banana!

Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Mar 02, 2013

The taste is GREAT, and it is a healthier alternative to nut butters. I would have given it a 5 if it had no salt and was organic. IHerb sells an organic branc, but the price is a bit much for me, so this is a more economical choice. I will continue to purchase this, would love to see IHerb carry the salt free version.

Sunflower butter

Posted by 4940784564387915462 on Jun 03, 2015

Good product, a little less smooth than I am used to, but it does the job.

Mmm me gustó pero no lo compraría otra vez

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Sep 11, 2014

Hace poco compré la No Stir almond butter creamy, y me gustó mucho más, no es que esta sea mala, pero al lado de la otra, no hay dónde perderse. jeje Saludos!

great peanut butter replacement

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Jul 14, 2014

Used this to make satay sauce- worked well! Wish it didnt come with salt already in it- limits a cook's freedom somewhat.

Taste is good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jan 03, 2014

I like this one only wish it was made with organic sunflowerseed

Good substitute for peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Good taste. Great on toast or use in baking. No sugar in this brand so healthier.

Hate stirring

Posted by newday on Sep 28, 2014

I like natural "peanut butters' but really dislike trying to keep the oils stirred up. This tastes like sunflower seeds and is a good alternative to peanut butter but I will probably not buy again.