Ok

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Mar 08, 2008

This works ok, but no miracle in a tube as suggested by others. I'd say it works avg and doesn't always clear me up. Sometimes the blemish still drags on and on with no improvement. Just so so.

Don't get it

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Jun 13, 2008

Works ok as a concealer, but certainly is no miracle cream.

Very Drying

Posted by MSH1218 on Aug 05, 2009

Started applying this product once a day at night and didn't see much improvement. In fact, it made me breakout more and was starting to make my skin peel badly. Now, I've started using it only on the tough spots once every couple days and it seems to speed up the healing time through drying out the top layers of the pimple.

USED THIS TO COVER UP ACNE & PIMPLES

Posted by Reviewer1463927 on Feb 06, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON WHO HAS VERY COMPLICATED ACNE ON HIS FACE. IT IS A GOOD COVER UP.

good coverage

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on May 22, 2010

this acts like a concealer for your blemishes, but it doesn't actually help all that much. I don't think I've seen significant reduction in size/swelling at all. I'd like to think it helps, since zinc is suppose to be good for acne and all, but I don't think it did. However, for the coverage, I would buy again.

Perhaps not right for my skin

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Jun 07, 2010

1. The product details do not contain the full ingredient list. So don't buy this thinking that it only contains zinc and sulfur. 2. I bought this in the hopes that it would calm the angry red bumps that sometimes show up on my face. When I used it as a mask it did relieve some of the redness but the red marks still remained. It had the same effectiveness as the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which also contains zinc and sulfur. It also left my somewhat dry skin feeling more dry. Must moisturize after use. 3. For overnight spot treatments it wasn't more effective than using it as a mask. The first time I had a reaction, but I had put other things on my face, so I don't blame it solely on the cream. The second time I used it once my face had calmed down and it did slightly help with a pimple. It has slightly shrunk it after two non consecutive nightly uses. I think I'll only use this product as a nightly spot treatment, but I probably won't buy this again.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 04, 2011

Helpful for blemishes - makes the smaller within hours. Colour is a bit dark.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer1202157 on Feb 21, 2011

I like the tint, you could apply it before leaving the house. Works OK but doesn't really get rid of the big pimples as it says it does.

Zinc Cream

Posted by Reviewer3122494 on Apr 13, 2011

Not the miracle I thought it would be helps dry out acne but takes a long time.

good stuff