A delight!

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Jun 04, 2012

We just love the smell and as a soap for the face .. the best so far! That coming from a man...LOL. It smells like Nag Champa insence (one of my favorite). Impressive is how soft the skin is without drying after washing with this soap! And I especially like that its natural!!!

Long-staying aroma

Posted by 5218709860363098860 on Aug 10, 2013

The soap is with very strong sandal wood smell and after I wash my hands they smell like it for quite a while. It is very pleasant.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by 5112568823611954025 on May 10, 2013

This soap smells wonderful, and leaves my skin soft and moist. I actually get peaceful quiet time in the shower (from my 3 year old). It has also worked wonders on her skin after she goes swimming. Excellent quality.

india

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 19, 2013

really real India and smell of good chandan inscence.creamy,goes quickly.I liked it

nice scent

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 18, 2013

love this scent

Not great value

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 27, 2014

I'm trying to find a really nice sandalwood scented soap to give to a friend and this isn't it! I was a little disappointed with the scent which just seemed a bit lame. I guess I'm spoiled since now all I usually buy is the Nubian soaps which are big and beautifully naturally scented - they just haven't got a sandalwood one as far as I know!

Nice smell

Posted by 5040972623892986335 on Jan 07, 2015

The smell is very nice and feels quite comfort after shower, the soap doesn't dry out my skin.