Marque Camel Brand, Halvah, Natural Sesame Bar, Marble, 20 Bars, 3 oz Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3319872 on Jul 08, 2011

It's really GREAT tasting Halvah!

Not too sweet (what I want)

Posted by Reviewer1317335 on Jul 11, 2013

I love this halvah my only complaint is how much I crave it. I use them as a meal on the go when I travel which I do a lot. What I like the most about them is they are not too sweet. I have tried several other brands and they are just too sweet for me. This one is not. Maybe some day I will get tired of them, but that has not happened yet.....

Yum! No Transfats!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

The first time I tried this brand, I wasn't a big fan..but I tried another bar a few months later and now I LOVE it! I realized my taste buds were used to the "other" popular brand marketed in supermarkets..but that one has TRANS FATS in it!! YUCK!!!