10% Off Orders Over $40!

Masada, Skin Calming Mineral Herb Spa, Chamomile & Calendula, 2 lbs. (907g) (Discontinued Item)

Helps with eczema

Posted by Reviewer1463755 on Oct 04, 2010

Bathing in these bath salts has helped my son's eczema greatly. It's very soothing and it leaves the skin soft.

bath time delux

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Mar 28, 2011

Makes the water silky

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer2710806 on Apr 15, 2011

Have been using this for a month on my troubled skin and it has helped soothe it greatly. I have been suffering a rash for the past 8 months or so which was probably brought on by some unhealthy ingredients in a hair straightening treatment I had at a salon. And the GP I went to couldn't tell me if it was eczema, dermatitis or some other skin condition. So I did some research and bought this product. It leaves my skin soft and the itch is greatly reduced. Does exactly what it says it does.