VERY GOOD

Posted by MARIANNALISA on Jun 06, 2014

VERY GOOD PRODUCT BUT NOT FOR SKINS WITH PROBLEMS

Mixture

Posted by 5341613282059828247 on Oct 02, 2015

I mix this 2 oz. bottle with even parts of a 2 oz. Calendula skin cream (Sierra bees, can be found in iherb as well) and it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes. I use it twice a day, love my mixture!

There's something off about this product!

Posted by caffeinated on Sep 05, 2016

Unfortunately I went ahead and bought 3 of those before checking the ingredients or the reviews. I guess the price IS too good to be true. The cream is actually nice and very moisturizing for my very dry skin, even though I didn't like that it was "scented". The results are temporary, my skin dries out in an hour or 2. It's definitely not for oily skin.After reading some of the reviews, I finally checked the ingredients and was alarmed by all the chemicals in this product. The weird part is that I couldn't find much information on this product, not even on EWG! Some toxic ingredients: dimethicone, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance (irritant). Hope this helps!

Collagen Beauty Cream

Posted by 5730149471655158939 on Oct 18, 2014

I like this cream, when first applied it to my face I felt my skin pull tight,I have used it for 3 weeks now, I didnt get any burning or redness to my face like some people said they have, and I notice a faint smell to the cream when I first opened My skin feels soft and I dont have wrinkles but I do have some lines on my face that now look softer. I do recommend this cream.

An effective moisturizer - not a miracle worker

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016

I bought this one for my mother. She's been using it a few weeks now and likes the pleasant scent, non-greasy texture and the way it makes her skin feel - soft and moisturized. If you have deep lines and wrinkles, don't go thinking this is a miracle product that will turn back time. It is however, a good moisturizer - so if that's what you're looking for, then we recommend this cream. Please click my username for more product reviews.

bad

Posted by 4700291872812103117 on May 14, 2016

Because it contains harmful substances harm the skin

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Apr 08, 2015

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

sara

Posted by 4833042855502553139 on Jun 18, 2015

First experience but beautiful suitable for my skin

Good for mature skin

Posted by Roseandy on Jan 01, 2016

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

I will not buy it again

Posted by 5104770438649365243 on Apr 03, 2016

My skin is oily, I felt that my skin is uncomfortable بشرتي دهنية، شعرت بعد وضعه بعدم الارتياح .