Chemical.

Posted by MARIANNALISA on Jun 06, 2014

VERY GOOD PRODUCT BUT NOT FOR SKINS WITH PROBLEMS

Mixture

Posted by 5341613282059828247 on Oct 02, 2015

I mix this 2 oz. bottle with even parts of a 2 oz. Calendula skin cream (Sierra bees, can be found in iherb as well) and it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes. I use it twice a day, love my mixture!

Collagen Beauty Cream

Posted by 5730149471655158939 on Oct 18, 2014

I like this cream, when first applied it to my face I felt my skin pull tight,I have used it for 3 weeks now, I didnt get any burning or redness to my face like some people said they have, and I notice a faint smell to the cream when I first opened My skin feels soft and I dont have wrinkles but I do have some lines on my face that now look softer. I do recommend this cream.

An effective moisturizer - not a miracle worker

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016

I bought this one for my mother. She's been using it a few weeks now and likes the pleasant scent, non-greasy texture and the way it makes her skin feel - soft and moisturized. If you have deep lines and wrinkles, don't go thinking this is a miracle product that will turn back time. It is however, a good moisturizer - so if that's what you're looking for, then we recommend this cream. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Apr 08, 2015

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

sara

Posted by 4833042855502553139 on Jun 18, 2015

First experience but beautiful suitable for my skin

Good for mature skin

Posted by Roseandy on Jan 01, 2016

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

bad

Posted by 4700291872812103117 on May 14, 2016

Because it contains harmful substances harm the skin

منتج جميل ويستحق

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 15, 2016

this product amaizing ,, i but it with some oil and use my face and neck منتج جدا جميل استخدمة مع الزيوت للوجه والرقبة والشفايف