Collagen Beauty Cream

Posted by 5730149471655158939 on Oct 18, 2014

I like this cream, when first applied it to my face I felt my skin pull tight,I have used it for 3 weeks now, I didnt get any burning or redness to my face like some people said they have, and I notice a faint smell to the cream when I first opened My skin feels soft and I dont have wrinkles but I do have some lines on my face that now look softer. I do recommend this cream.

VERY GOOD

Posted by MARIANNALISA on Jun 06, 2014

VERY GOOD PRODUCT BUT NOT FOR SKINS WITH PROBLEMS

منتج جميل ويستحق

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 15, 2016

this product amaizing ,, i but it with some oil and use my face and neck منتج جدا جميل استخدمة مع الزيوت للوجه والرقبة والشفايف

Good. Not greasy!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Apr 08, 2015

Much better than I expected. Absorbed easily, not greasy. I live in a tropical country, Singapore. Good!

Mixture

Posted by 5341613282059828247 on Oct 02, 2015

I mix this 2 oz. bottle with even parts of a 2 oz. Calendula skin cream (Sierra bees, can be found in iherb as well) and it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes. I use it twice a day, love my mixture!

Chemical.

Posted by 5585447200919319168 on Apr 10, 2016

It contains Panthenol and Methyl Paraben. Nothing natural about this product. 😖

Love this

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

Nice cream with gorgeous smell and not greasy and I am in the tropics

Collagen Beauty Cream- sensitive skins dream!

Posted by 5152030070511223511 on Oct 21, 2015

I decided to purchase this product with my last order, it was the best move I made. I have horrible sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about what type of new products I use. The collagen cream was absolutely fantastic, it left my skin smooth, and 'spongy' soft to touch, no redness, no irritation. Previously I struggled with a dry flakey forehead & T-Zone area, it has completely gone. I would recommend mixing with a little sunscreen if using as a day cream though. I will continue to buy this forever more... currently awaiting it returning into stock.

An effective moisturizer - not a miracle worker

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016

I bought this one for my mother. She's been using it a few weeks now and likes the pleasant scent, non-greasy texture and the way it makes her skin feel - soft and moisturized. If you have deep lines and wrinkles, don't go thinking this is a miracle product that will turn back time. It is however, a good moisturizer - so if that's what you're looking for, then we recommend this cream. Please click my username for more product reviews.

sara

Posted by 4833042855502553139 on Jun 18, 2015

First experience but beautiful suitable for my skin