• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 22, 2010

This is by far the best digestive supplement that i have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 12, 2012

This is one the most effective enzymes I have tried and I have tried many. I need two when I have meat or a heavy meal. Because my digestion is so poor, I don't even digest the capsules so I open them up and put the contents on a spoon, that way I get the use of the product. I am on my second bottle.

Great Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 28, 2009

I have used many different enzymes and I really like these. This company also makes a great probiotic. iHerb has the best prices, of course!!