• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3116619 on Apr 15, 2010

This was the product that brought me to iHerb and I am very happy to report better digestion, cleared yeast infections and more energy!

My favorite Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2303033 on Sep 30, 2010

I take probiotics mainly to help with my acne, and it definitely does! I've tried Culturelle, and Therlac helps me way more. I take the recommended dose of 1 pill for 2 weeks then 2 pills a week until the bottle is gone. After I finish a bottle, my acne food triggers go down significantly. I recommend Theralac to anyone with acne or any skin condition that is caused by foods!

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1149325 on May 04, 2011

I use this and VSL #3 as well as Florastor and so far have been able to keep myself free of c diff and candida. Shipping came on time and with frozen packs to stay fresh and viable. Great product.

Fantastic Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2088352 on May 01, 2011

I was given Theralac by Dentists to counteract the effects of antibiotics. It greatly improved my elimination. I also like the fact that it can be taken with food, unlike other pro-biotic that require an empty stomach.

Great product, but shipped hot hot hot

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 28, 2016

So, I understand IHERB must keep costs down to stay competitive. This probiotic is listed under iced products, should be stored above 75 degrees, but it is shipped with no ice in the hot weather and arrives hot to the touch after sitting in a hot UPS truck out for delivery all day. It is wrapped in bubble wrap in an attempt to protect it somewhat, but it is hot all the way through. I am not sure what the affect is on the potency of the product, but it is quite expensive (more than $1 per capsule) so I would think it would be worth putting an ice pack in the box. I would even pay for the ice pack since this is for a serious chronic illness.

Top of the line Missing Refridgeration

Posted by Reviewer3063065 on Oct 02, 2010

These probiotics are top quality. One problem is that according to the label they need to be kept cold. iHerb does not send them in a cooler w/cold pack like they do many of their other probiotics. I am not sure how they are stored on site, but this is one item I would only purchase when properly stored and shipped.

WONDERFUL PROBIOTIC!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Dec 30, 2009

This product is great, it has really helped my IBS. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 22, 2010

If you take probiotic supplements this is the best.

Theralac

Posted by Reviewer2938698 on May 22, 2011

A great probiotic with proven results . . . really helped my wife after a bad antibiotic reaction. She was afraid she might have to go to the hospital but Theralac helped her dysbiosis.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 13, 2011

Works well with Nature's Way Reuteri and DanActive from the grocery store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »