• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Apr 29, 2011

Life Saver. I have been looking for a good probiotic for years, and this seems to be the cream of the crop. Do your research, and then feel what a really good probiotic can do. Doesn't feel like a rock traveling through your system with its softer seaweed derived protective covering.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1047613 on Nov 06, 2012

Very good product, as is all of Master Supplement's Product - I would recommend this to be taken with any candida/yeast anti fungal, but take only 3-4 capsules per week - or this loses its steam, works wonders for systemic invasion of the yeast. I would also recommend Cranberries/UTIRose combination together with Candida Clear by NOWFoods. Also, on the long-run, for those candida sufferers, you may want to try Chinese Accupuncture (takes about 6 months - but well worth it!)

TruFlora

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

Doctor recommended, helps with IBS symptoms.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 22, 2010

The best probiotic,nothing better.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on May 28, 2011

Good product

feel healthier

Posted by Reviewer2978913 on Feb 01, 2012

feeling like a new person

Ken

Posted by Reviewer3064193 on Nov 30, 2010

Good

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 23, 2014

I purchased this product with the hopes of clearing up a systemic yeast infection both my daughter and I have due to taking large amounts of antibiotics. I have purchased many probiotics before with minimal results. Well I can say this product not only is helping to rid us of the yeast, it also cleared up our skin of acne which was something I was not expecting. I plan to continue to take this product along with their Theralac probiotic which I just purchased.

Great product, but shipped hot hot hot

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 28, 2016

So, I understand IHERB must keep costs down to stay competitive. This probiotic is listed under iced products, should be stored above 75 degrees, but it is shipped with no ice in the hot weather and arrives hot to the touch after sitting in a hot UPS truck out for delivery all day. It is wrapped in bubble wrap in an attempt to protect it somewhat, but it is hot all the way through. I am not sure what the affect is on the potency of the product, but it is quite expensive (more than $1 per capsule) so I would think it would be worth putting an ice pack in the box. I would even pay for the ice pack since this is for a serious chronic illness.

good product

Posted by 5081120529577028619 on Jul 29, 2013

Very clear labelling, like this product. Not sure that the enzymes added really make a difference or if it is a marketing gimmick

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »