Healthy Factor

Posted by Reviewer2005087 on Jan 26, 2013

I supremely enjoy this yerba mate product as part of my regimen! It is fresh and sells at a very reasonable price for its output. Secondly, it is certified organic. Plus, I enjoy the smooth alertness which activates in the mind and how it dispels lethargy. This mate delivers a consistent energy boost, so I feel that the energy can be well directed. Finally, this company supports mate culture through their various products. Overall a great buy!

Mate

Posted by 4856273694091836818 on Nov 12, 2013

it's good, don't use hot water because it will make the matte bitter

Best tea I have tried

Posted by Reviewer3163393 on Jul 29, 2013

I am drinking this tea a few liters every day, simply cannot go without it. It is a must buy, and Mate Factor is the best quality yerba mate we have tried. It is unsmoked (no carcinogens) and it is also fresh (not aged). What´s more, it is very professionally vacuum packed so it stays good for a very long time. Wherever I go, I take this tea with me and prepare it in the morning.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013

Really enjoy drinking it. It really is an energy booster if you drink it strong enough. It doesn't have this smoky taste as other Mate tea I tried. That's good. It also doesn't make you jitter or feel depleted afterwards like strong coffee. Really high quality Mate. Can absolutely recommend it.

My first Mate

Posted by 5129223304988040680 on Dec 02, 2013

I purchased this tea as a replacement for my coffee. The leaf color is green, and the energy I get from it is better than that of the coffee I was drinking. I believe it's healthier as well. I will continue to buy.

love it highly recommended

Posted by 5230471645761345248 on Jun 19, 2015

i've tried different brands, but mate factor is the best. the taste is fresh. it's a good energizer as it wouldnt make my tummy uncomfortable like coffee does. you could use a bombilla or french press to filter the loose leaf

新鮮!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 30, 2015

我都暱稱它是鮮綠款,喝了真的會有鮮的感覺,這大概要喝過才能體會~

Nice mild herbal taste

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

This is a great Yerba mate. It is not heavily roasted, that's what I love about it. It has a mild herbal tea kind of taste yet still gives me a real good boost in the morning. I have replaced my other cafeinated drinks totally. Love the fact that other than the amazing boost, yerba has so many other great benefits for your body, it's like double impact of goodness :-)

fresh

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 19, 2012

not bad and nice fresh, but still prefer guayaki

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer3298680 on Feb 29, 2012

Awesome, good value, great delivery

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »