Maxim Hygiene Products, Organic Cotton Rounds, 80 Count

Reviews 2-star

Nice that there organic

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Mar 17, 2011

but there not to well put together. I get a lot of lint and fuzz left on my fingers after using these, as well as pieces left on my face when I clean my face with Toner.

Don't stand up to getting wet

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jan 16, 2012

I use these to do a wet wipe of acne on my cats chin and they fall apart when wet. I'll have to find a different pad for my needs.

They Changed It, Very Thin (2014)

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Feb 20, 2014

I just finished using up one whole bag of these cotton rounds and opened up a new one I purchased 2 weeks ago. They have definitely changed. I was surprised how thin it was, I compared the new version to an old one and it is HALF the thickness level. It is so thin now that now I can only use one side and have to throw it out. Before I could use one side and use the other side later because it was thick enough that any liquid would barely penetrate it completely. Now it is just like any other thin cotton round out there. Very disappointing.