Wow!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I originally gave this product two stars because they used to tear into pieces as soon as I started using them, turning into an unmanageable lump of cotton. But now, wow! They come in a new packaging and the product has changed – for the much better! They aren't as soft and fluffy as standard cotton rounds you'll find at the drugstore, but they work just as well – and they are organic :) I use them mainly for toner, but they work great for removing mascara as well and similar jobs which requires a bit more of rubbing. I have also tried the cotton rounds from Swisspers (also on iHerb) which I used to think was a better choice, but now that the Maxim cotton rounds has improved with such a degree, I will buy Maxim from now on.

Great organic chlorine free cotton rounds.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

These extra soft cotton rounds are made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I like this product and will order it again.

First organic cotton rounds I tried

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 28, 2013

They are really soft, do NOT fall apart and absorb liquids real good. I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

Soft and don't break up when you're using them. Same price as the one's sold at the supermarket, so good value for money for organic and unbleached cotton pads.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 12, 2014

i was using the body shop's cotton rounds. the individual round was thicker than this and i had to use more liquid products (toners, exfoliants) to soak the cotton. this one is thinner and require less products to make it wet. that sounds wrong but toner users know what i am talking about. :)

Best cotton rounds

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I prefer this over the commercial cotton pads I was getting from a local grocery. This one is more sturdy and durable. Also, love the fact that it's organic with no toxic stuff that may get to my skin. Already bought more than 5 of this and will still continue to do so. Recommended!

cotton rounds

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

Love these they don't tear apart when using. Love that they are organic. Will continue to purchase these.

The best!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011

I like this cotton rounds!Very useful and 100% organics!

Absorbent and pure

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

Organic thick cotton rounds in a sealed package. No air holes which makes the bag safe to keep in the bathroom without risking moisture getting it. No dioxins, no pesticides. Please use theses instead of conventional.

Love Organic

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 21, 2011

Great price for organic cotton, its best to get organic to avoid the chemicals, both for you and for the planet :)