Good Product

Posted by 5333198070513216693 on Apr 16, 2016

I love the Maxim company. they are my favorite brand. These liners are individually wrapped in the nicest shade of baby pink you can think of and they pair with a turquoise blue tab making it extremely CUTE!!!!! The liners themselves are ultra extra super duper soft and absorbent. I use these on spotting days at the end of my cycle or as everyday liner for discrcharge (although for the price not always, I prefer for the purpose of spotting) overall, love them very much and will be repurchasing until menopause

At last!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 27, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with these liners. I had a problem of conventional liners sticking to me, so I thought it was probably the coating they put on them. I tried these and have had NO problems! They are soft, just the right size, do not roll up or come off my underwear. And added to that the comfort of knowing no chemicals are against my skin. Highly recommend! Worth the price.

Very good but its a little bit pricey!

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 23, 2015

I love this product super very much and recommend, but I think is a little bit pricey.

Great material

Posted by Stefana on Sep 13, 2015

They're soft and natural. I like it that they are individually wrapped. I would say the "ultra thin" part is a bit exaggerated, they're just thin; also the base is a bit rigid. That makes it even more difficult for them to.. stick, especially since the "Adhesive strip "is quite useless. Yes, I've had more user-friendly versions, but no, they were not natural.

Great product

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I am very happy with the quality of this product, and the price is ok, although it could be cheaper... Anyway, I don't really see the difference between this one, and the black box.

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 15, 2015

Soft and comfortable panty liners. These are the first natural panty liners that I have tried which really stay in place and do not bunch and roll around. These are even better than the conventional, not natural panty liners. Worth every cent!

Maxim Hygiene Prooducts, Ultra Thin Panty Liners

Posted by Reviewer1956024 on Jan 27, 2015

This is an incredible product - I use them every day - can't live without this clean, wonderful, chemical free product. Thank you so much.

Comments

Posted by 5366051839737710936 on Dec 14, 2014

These are not that bad. Makes you feel like your safe from all the bad things that are put into "regular" panty liners

Great Product

Posted by 5355988653572275109 on Oct 21, 2014

Comfortable, well-shaped & breathable liner. Have had noticable improvement in vaginal health since switching to organic all-cotton products.

good & soft