Great chlorine free pads made of organic cotton.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

In addition to being organic and chlorine free, these pads don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon or viscose, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin and absorbent, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare pads) and offer excellent leak-free protection. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.

great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 15, 2011

Chlorine & Dioxin free, unscented, cotton - I alternate between natracare and maxim. Even the packaging is good. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

very well

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

...but not that good, unless you sit still.They move around a bit, tear apart, and the wings don't hold. Wear them with tight undies.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1906168 on Dec 28, 2010

these are wonderful products i will most definitely be purchasing these again

Packaging changed

Posted by Reviewer2765900 on Jan 26, 2016

I have been a long time user of this excellent product. In my opinion this is one of the truly cotton pads around. However, with my recent purchase of this, I noticed the packaging inside the individually wrapped pads feels different. To my horror after comparing with the old packaging, maxim is now moving towards plastic wrapped? I'm not even sure if the pads itself is changed too? Another question I have, different maxim pads are made in different countries? I have a box that is made in PRC and a box of panty liner made in the EU. Needles to say the ones made in the EU are not wrapped in plastic.

I Thought

Posted by 5333198070513216693 on Apr 16, 2016

The Maxim company used to have these in the cloth packaging like the UbyKotex security pads. I wanted to order these before they change that cloth packaging to plastic. Unfortunately, I was a step too late and when I got them, they were already in the new plastic packaging :(( But it is still a great product, I wish Maxim would go back to the cloth though. Really like these on regular days, and if you want to use them on heavy days, get the MAXIon technology ones. Those have an absorbent core making it more absorbent. Overall, I highly recommend!!!

my choise

Posted by Fidelis on May 05, 2012

This is my choise within natural intim pads, good size, not thick and keep well on underwear.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Labas , kvalitatīvas

I wish they weren't made in China.

Posted by Reviewer2462188 on Oct 03, 2016

These are very soft and comfortable, but I was disappointed to discover that they're made in China. ("Made in P.R.C." in minuscule font on the box.) It's well known that the safety and purity of products made in China are questionable. (And the reason to choose this product is the presumed purity!) There are also ethical considerations: China is weak in the area of human rights, and factory worker safety standards are not enforced. I'm REALLY disappointed that these are made in China, and I'm not surprised that the company tries to hide that fact. That being said, these are at least more pure than the mainstream synthetic (made of who-knows-what) products sold at most stores.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »