Maximum Human Performance, LLC, Paleo Protein, Vanilla Almond, 1.82 lbs (823 g)

amazing product

Posted by 4734915461814945416 on Oct 20, 2013

I really love Paleo Protein powder. The taste is incredible very easy to digest and fast release. I work out 4 to 5 times a week and train for Powerlifting competition I need a protein shake that will give me energy strength and help muscle recovery. I found all those qualities in this product. I would recommend to anyone who does sports regulary. This is my 2d order

TOO Sweet

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Nov 27, 2013

The digestability and protein effect of this protein are great, but I had a hard time dealing with the overly sweet taste. Made me nauseous at times. Yet, I found out that it can be balanced if some BCAAs, lemon juice, kefir or sour cream are added. DO NOT mix this with fruit, it will be unswallowable. In this sense, I found this protein powder to be fairly non-practical.