Maximum International, Avocado 300 Soy Unsaponifiables, 600 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

DDDavidson

Posted by Reviewer2249116 on Apr 21, 2008

Was dubious at first but product seems to relieve arthritic pain. No negative side effects. Will continue using this product.

Soy can stop paid

Posted by Reviewer1518362 on Jul 27, 2010

I experience pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee. After taking this product, the swelling and pain have lessen considerably.

ASU for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2143098 on Jul 10, 2012

At the recommendation of my doctor (of physical medicine), I'm using ASU in conjunction with fish oil. The two together have made it possible for me to stop using ibuprofen routinely, which is a big plus.

It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Oct 17, 2012

I bought it for my in-law's family and my mum. My in-law's family told me they were very happy with the results on their bad knees, no more shaking while trying to stand up from sitting position. My mother used it on our senior dog which was not able to stand at all. now she can walk instead of crawling and run (sometimes). Very glad with the product.

This seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2144267 on Nov 15, 2010

I have been using this product for a few weeks, adding the green tablet to the three glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM capsules I was already taking. I have lower back pain and hip pain, it seems I am getting some improvement with the hip pain at least. It would be nice to see a more detailed label on what is the active ingredients are, especially Sierrafil. In any case I will keep taking this and see if the relief is confirmed. Also I have not experienced any side effects so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »