Good Results

Posted by Reviewer1918818 on Sep 01, 2008

Have been using this for a little over a week and joint pain in hands is gone. Also, knees don't ache when jogging.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer3034802 on Feb 02, 2009

It's really helped the arthuritis in my knees.

Takes time but really helps

Posted by Reviewer2618926 on Jul 07, 2009

Bought these for my husband. Arthritis in his knee due to breaking it in his teens (motorbike!). Nearly had to give up skiing and golf was getting more painful, future looked bleak! It took nearly three months for a real improvement but now he is able play a round of golf with no pain and we are discussing our next ski holiday. Have bought a second batch of 12.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1800783 on Oct 18, 2009

I've been using the Avacado300 Soy unsaponifiables for about two weeks and I feel better all ready. I'm very pleased with the product and will definitely be re-ordering.

Unbelievable Results

Posted by Reviewer3089438 on May 28, 2012

After taking these for a couple of months now I didn't nor couldn't have expected such a dramatic difference in the pain from my degenerative disc disease that I have suffered with for the last 10 years. I have gone from doing 20 minutes of housework and then having to lay down for a couple hours and try again later to being able to work 2 to 3 hours at a time and even then the pain is not as horrible as it once was. I can go shopping again without having to leave in the middle and go home in pain. This has brought back quality time with the grandkids and I am so very thankful! I will continue to take from now on.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 29, 2010

I have noticed a significant improvement in my joint confort since using this. I complement it with a Glucoseamine Sulfate/Chondroitin Sulfate supplement and the Amino Acid Methionine to encourage cartilage repair.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jul 08, 2010

Amazing stuff, at first I was skeptical but from other reviewers I went ahead. After 2 tablets the avocado/ soybean takes immediate effect and the tmj joints in my jaw were relieved. I have been living with TMJ pain for years and this helps comfort my joints. Highly recommended.

Avocado 300 Soy unsaponifiables

Posted by Reviewer2514230 on Jan 28, 2011

Brilliant stuff. I can't praise it highly enough. The pain from the athritis in my hip has vastly improved. I am taking less painkillers, and walking and moving better.

I believed because I had all informations I needed !

Posted by Reviewer1296484 on Sep 26, 2011

That´s why I payed, even not being sure to receive the medication. Congratulations to all us. You did the things happen and I believed in your job. I´m going to tell the physician that prescribed me the medication and I´m going to buy it monthly. At last I´d like to inform that I ordered the product in August 23rd, it was shipped in August 24th and I received the product at my home in Brazil in September 26th. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »