July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Instant Oatmeal, Apples & Cinnamon, 10 Packets, 35 g Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful Oatmeal!

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Feb 25, 2014

This is really good stuff. I've eaten Quaker Oats over the years and thought it was great until I tried McCann's. It is flavorful and has a smoother texture than Quaker Oats and I can see why it is so popular. Really good stuff and the price is comparable to the competition, so give it a try.

Easy & Good

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on May 15, 2014

This is a really great flavor and they're so easy to make. Great for traveling.

So good

Posted by Reviewer1064168 on Feb 07, 2012

I have always heard great things about McCann's Irish Oatmeal but this is my first time trying the product. I have never been a big fan of oatmeal but this is fantastic. I have it every morning.Eating healthy dosen't mean it has to have no taste.. This is great.

Best instant oatmeal I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Apr 28, 2012

I tried this oatmeal just to see if it was better than the brand I've bought for years. I'm a convert! This oatmeal is much smoother and creamier than the instant oatmeal I've eaten for years. I've already ordered this oatmeal three times. :)

good!