McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Instant Oatmeal, Apples & Cinnamon, 10 Packets, 35 g Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The Best Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1557590 From Arizona on Apr 18, 2011

McCann's Instant Oatmeal is still the best. In my opinion it is better than most regular oatmeal.

Wonderful Oatmeal!

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Feb 25, 2014

This is really good stuff. I've eaten Quaker Oats over the years and thought it was great until I tried McCann's. It is flavorful and has a smoother texture than Quaker Oats and I can see why it is so popular. Really good stuff and the price is comparable to the competition, so give it a try.

So good

Posted by Reviewer1064168 From Pennsylvania on Feb 07, 2012

I have always heard great things about McCann's Irish Oatmeal but this is my first time trying the product. I have never been a big fan of oatmeal but this is fantastic. I have it every morning.Eating healthy dosen't mean it has to have no taste.. This is great.

Best instant oatmeal I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1273001 From Ohio on Apr 28, 2012

I tried this oatmeal just to see if it was better than the brand I've bought for years. I'm a convert! This oatmeal is much smoother and creamier than the instant oatmeal I've eaten for years. I've already ordered this oatmeal three times. :)

good!