July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Quick & Easy Steel Cut Oats, 24 oz (680 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

First time trying steal cut oats!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

I didn't even know what i was missing out... Moved progressively from instant to rolled and ultimately steel cut. And i'm staying with steel cuts. INitially quite hesitant to try this one out because of the long (30mins!!) cooking time but McCann managed to cut that by more than 20%! Now all i gotta do is to pop these babies into the microwave for less than 10minutes (not even on the stove) and i get a steaming bowl of whole hearty oats. What's not to love~

Quick, hearty and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1854455 on May 01, 2012

I love waking up and making these steel-cut oats. They are quick and keep my energy levels strong through the morning. I actually wake up and can't wait to get this stuff on the stove. I mix in almonds/walnuts and cinnamon, then I add honey and dried fruit on top. Delicious! I wish it came in a larger can - but the size and weight is very manageable. I can't believe the price! Try it.

Best beakfast ever

Posted by Keitha on Jul 23, 2012

This is the real oatmeal- you have to spend some time for cooking, but it's worth it!

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jul 06, 2013

great price

Greatist Irish Oatmeal

Posted by 5458973914794307558 on Nov 27, 2013

I have been eating this for 2 years now. The taste is great, easy to fix in the microwave. What else could ask for? I eat the oatmeal at least 5 times a week for breakfast. Sometimes I also eat it for dinner when I am to lazy to fix anything else. Believe me this is Not like Quaker oats. It has so much more flavor and texture than rolled oats. Just try it don't take my word for it. I put a little frozen fruit in before I microwave it and a little honey in it when I fix it. It is so GOOD.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »