MegaFood, Baby & Me Herb Free, California Blend, Whole Food Multivitamin & Mineral, 120 Tablets

Different from last purchase

Posted by 4877579469734022958 on Apr 30, 2014

This is my second order of the prenatals by MegaFood. My first order bottles were twice the size and as well the dose was twice that as this round. I could not find any details on the site as to why these changes had been made so I emailed iHerb and received EXCELLENT customer service. It was explained that due to Prop 65 in California, there were law changes regarding naturally occuring lead and so MegaFood altered their product to accomodate these changes. I was very impressed by the information I received and feel confident this product is as effective as my original round. I am in Canada so the news of Prop 65 changes did not make it across my newsfeed. I appreciate that I can contact iHerb and receive the information I need to continue to use the product.

Good

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

It's great, but it is not even remotely as good as the one with herbs in it. It doesn't even have the same vitamin potency which is a bit disappointing.

baby n me

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Aug 24, 2013

I feel at ease knowing my baby and I are having organic vitamins derived from vegetables im so happy with them

Stomach pain

Posted by 4810208468539602070 on Aug 06, 2014

Bottle said can take these anytime. I took one early morning on empty stomach and had stomach pain which lasted at least 5-10 mins. On another accession, I took it between meals, I also had a mild period pain feel throughout the day. I must be allergic to something here. Not sure what it is.