Good for me

Posted by 5415095033515781213 on May 03, 2016

one word "awesome"

Posted by 5758652969155791468 on Feb 01, 2016

i did a tons of research online and belive me i did a lot of research, after trying synthetic and other sorts of multi/prenatal/postnatal my search for good pre/pistbatal vitamins came to an end finally, first of all its whole food based and its easy on tummy, now i am bfeeding and i take it regularly, i wish i had this during my pregnency but i will never stop taking this, Update : after speaking to megafood i came to know that they use isolated vitamins to increase potency of their whole food

love

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Dec 24, 2015

I buy these for my daughter who is now post natal. Nursing moms still need vitamins for top health. We're really happy with these.

Love this prenatal! Must BUY!

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

This came highly recommended by an organic mama online. I really liked this prenatal since I only need to take it two times a day rather than three times. Also the pills weren't too big for me to swallow. I also like the taste if it happens to land on my tongue sometimes. I like non-gel capped pills better. Didn't have neon pee when taking these so I know the vitamins and minerals were absorbed into my body. Already bought a second bottle and would recommend to all preggo mamas.

Stomach pain

Posted by 4810208468539602070 on Aug 06, 2014

Bottle said can take these anytime. I took one early morning on empty stomach and had stomach pain which lasted at least 5-10 mins. On another accession, I took it between meals, I also had a mild period pain feel throughout the day. I must be allergic to something here. Not sure what it is.

Different from last purchase

Posted by 4877579469734022958 on Apr 30, 2014

This is my second order of the prenatals by MegaFood. My first order bottles were twice the size and as well the dose was twice that as this round. I could not find any details on the site as to why these changes had been made so I emailed iHerb and received EXCELLENT customer service. It was explained that due to Prop 65 in California, there were law changes regarding naturally occuring lead and so MegaFood altered their product to accomodate these changes. I was very impressed by the information I received and feel confident this product is as effective as my original round. I am in Canada so the news of Prop 65 changes did not make it across my newsfeed. I appreciate that I can contact iHerb and receive the information I need to continue to use the product.

baby n me

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Aug 24, 2013

I feel at ease knowing my baby and I are having organic vitamins derived from vegetables im so happy with them

Good

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

It's great, but it is not even remotely as good as the one with herbs in it. It doesn't even have the same vitamin potency which is a bit disappointing.