MegaFood, Blood Builder, 90 Tablets

BEST IRON SUPPLEMENT!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Sep 18, 2012

I have been taking this brand for a few months now and this was a re-order. They have dramatically improved my energy levels, and I just feel I have more "stamina" overall. I have been anemic for some time and I love how easy these are on the stomach and there is no bad taste to them! Highly recommend!

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009

My iron levels run on the low side so my doctor has me taking iron 3 days a week. I have used this product with pretty good results, but recently switched to the Raw Iron by Garden of Life. I ran out of the raw iron and started using the Blood Builder again, but noticed it just doesn't raise my levels enough. I didn't notice the difference until I stopped using the raw and switched. I am reordering the raw and sticking with it. I also think the Floridex iron by Flora works better than this.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jul 25, 2013

This product actually works! I have tried the gamut of iron products and none of them raised my iron level even one point. This raised my iron level over 30 points in just two months.

Perfect iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2925538 on Feb 23, 2014

After giving birth I was terribly anemic. To the point that I was experiencing pica! It was terrible. Within two weeks I was completely better and iron levels were up to normal. It's strong yet so gentle on the stomach. I can take in on an empty stomach without issue. This tab absorbs well and remains one of the few supplements/herbs I take regularly and always have on hand.

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Mar 12, 2012

I have been diagnosed with low iron level, and it was so low that at one point, the doctor tested me for Thalassemia - which I was negative. I took iron supplements sometimes, but was advised that it is not a supplement that could be taken continuously. I have started on Blood Builder for about 3 weeks now, one tablet/day. I no longer feel dizzy after I get up from kneeling or squatting or just bending down to pick up something. It is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.