cured my Restless Leg Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2390841 on Jun 12, 2014

I used to be on iron tablets that were not food based, to help with my RLS - Restless Legs. Sometimes they worked and sometimes not. But this product changed everything I no longer have RLS, and have had it for almost 40 years. Such a huge relief, for everyone who has it can understand. Thank you, MegaFood!

Perfect iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2925538 on Feb 23, 2014

After giving birth I was terribly anemic. To the point that I was experiencing pica! It was terrible. Within two weeks I was completely better and iron levels were up to normal. It's strong yet so gentle on the stomach. I can take in on an empty stomach without issue. This tab absorbs well and remains one of the few supplements/herbs I take regularly and always have on hand.

better than just iron

Posted by Reviewer2380016 on Aug 26, 2011

if you have chronic problems with iron deficient anemia, this product is far superior to just plain iron for bringing your iron levels back up without the side effects of iron supplements.

同事说没效果

Posted by xhyacinth on Sep 17, 2014

同事让带个补血的,就选了这个,没有效果,一点没吸收,看了达人的文章,优质的营养素存在的顺序是:液体→粉末→软胶囊→硬胶囊→片剂。这个就是吸收最差的片剂!!!

Great for Anemia

Posted by Reviewer1552665 on Sep 02, 2009

I've had problems with "regular" (non-food based) iron supplements - I can't take them. Blood Builder works great with my body, and I can feel a difference in my energy levels.

The only Iron pill that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2061567 on Aug 06, 2008

I tried two other kinds of iron pills and had very bad reactions to them, it looked like I was iron supplement intolerant. Then I got really lucky and discovered these. It's been a month and I'm still OK!

Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer2127880 on Jul 29, 2010

My iron levels were pretty low earlier and my doctor suggested blood builder. I like that it is organic and it has definitely helped with keeping by test numbers where I would like them :). definitely recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2698379 on Dec 27, 2010

This is a very good blood builder and unlike other iron tablets, this one has fiber in it. I will continue to use this product.

best supplement for me!

Posted by Reviewer2832078 on Dec 06, 2010

Finally found something that really improved my iron levels and my system tolerated it extremely well. Really one of the best finds ever!

really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Dec 12, 2008

taken daily with b vitamins this has made a drastic difference in my energy level from a few months ago.i have been using it for a few months and it works.