cured my Restless Leg Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2390841 on Jun 12, 2014

I used to be on iron tablets that were not food based, to help with my RLS - Restless Legs. Sometimes they worked and sometimes not. But this product changed everything I no longer have RLS, and have had it for almost 40 years. Such a huge relief, for everyone who has it can understand. Thank you, MegaFood!

Perfect iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2925538 on Feb 23, 2014

After giving birth I was terribly anemic. To the point that I was experiencing pica! It was terrible. Within two weeks I was completely better and iron levels were up to normal. It's strong yet so gentle on the stomach. I can take in on an empty stomach without issue. This tab absorbs well and remains one of the few supplements/herbs I take regularly and always have on hand.

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Mar 12, 2012

I have been diagnosed with low iron level, and it was so low that at one point, the doctor tested me for Thalassemia - which I was negative. I took iron supplements sometimes, but was advised that it is not a supplement that could be taken continuously. I have started on Blood Builder for about 3 weeks now, one tablet/day. I no longer feel dizzy after I get up from kneeling or squatting or just bending down to pick up something. It is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

better than just iron

Posted by Reviewer2380016 on Aug 26, 2011

if you have chronic problems with iron deficient anemia, this product is far superior to just plain iron for bringing your iron levels back up without the side effects of iron supplements.

Good ingredients and nutrition but doesn't help my anemia

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

Still have to take an iron supplement to get my ferritin and red blood counts/size up. Oh well.

blood builder

Posted by Reviewer2179978 on Jan 29, 2008

wonderful product,it doesn't leave bad taste in your mouth.

The only Iron pill that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2061567 on Aug 06, 2008

I tried two other kinds of iron pills and had very bad reactions to them, it looked like I was iron supplement intolerant. Then I got really lucky and discovered these. It's been a month and I'm still OK!

really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Dec 12, 2008

taken daily with b vitamins this has made a drastic difference in my energy level from a few months ago.i have been using it for a few months and it works.

Mega Food, DailyFoods, Blood Builder,

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Jan 21, 2009

High in the iron I need! Great price!

Great iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Apr 03, 2010

I can take this on an empty stomach and get no side effects. I would strongly recommend this product.