Mega food blood builder

Posted by 5424754521001251359 on Oct 15, 2012

Amazing product! Not hard on the stomache.

Too soon to see any difference

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 26, 2012

I just started using this supplement. I will have blood work done next week and see if my levels have changed. It came highly recommended so we will see

excellent wholefood iron

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Excellent wholefood iron source.I can definitely tell an increase in my energy levels while taking half a tablet daily.I'm not anaemic but slightly deficient in iron.This product works great, no stomach upsets, no constipation.Also, unlike other synthetic iron supplements, it's very convenient to use:Since it is recognized by the body as food you can take it anytime, even on an empty stomach and don't have to be concerned with not eating dairy, coffee, fruits etc near the time of taking the iron (These inhibit the absorbtion of synthetic iron).Only problem, the iron content seems to be too high for me (144% DV) and I'm not sure if hat would be too much iron (even on half a tablet).

Brian Clinton

Posted by 4636335032258088976 on Jun 19, 2014

I got this for my girlfriend as she has iron level trouble for year and the iron tablets they give her play havoc with her tummy. These ones didnt upset her tummy and she was back at the doc the other day and her iron levels are back to a normal level for the first time in a long time after a month or so of taking the tablets :D Seems to be a really great product, well done!!

Eliminated my anemia induced tachychardia in days

Posted by 5507622526869533842 on Aug 11, 2014

My herbalist suggested this product because though my blood levels were still in the normal range, they had dropped quite a bit and were 'low-normal.' This was for RBC, hemoglobin, and platelet count. Within a few days of taking this pill, my tachychardia and PVC's (both common in anemia and pregnancy) went almost completely away. Great product, would recommend.

5 Star Product, 5 Star Service from iHerb

Posted by 24-7onlinehealth on Apr 11, 2015

This is only the first time I have tried this product, and it has exceeded my expectations all-round.

So far, so great! Don't look so pale!!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

I have had a low RBC count and looked it! I have looked pale for MONTHS! After completing one bottle of this, I am starting to look like my old self!

best iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

Non constipating and increases levels.

Great for Iron deficiencies

Posted by SoleVeg on Sep 11, 2015

This product raised my ferritin from 2.5 to 29.8 in 3 months. Not sure how it compares to other, maybe cheaper, products, since it's the only treatment I have taken. I'm a vegetarian and tested low on Iron and B12 and took this plus another separate B12 supplement from Now Foods. I was very happy to see an improvement today on my lab results, especially after reading many reports from people who said it it took them more than 10 months to get their results back to acceptable levels. No negative side effects at all. Only possible complaint could be the price, but it works, so I am happy and will buy another flask and continue to take until my Iron is above 70, as was recommended by my doctor. I would recommend this to anyone with low ferritin or anemia.

Works for me

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Dec 12, 2015

I was having symptoms of iron deficiency like rapid heartbeat, fatigue, general weakness etc. and I tried this without any medical advice. It worked on the first few doses.