Mega food blood builder

Posted by 5424754521001251359 on Oct 15, 2012

Amazing product! Not hard on the stomache.

Too soon to see any difference

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 26, 2012

I just started using this supplement. I will have blood work done next week and see if my levels have changed. It came highly recommended so we will see

excellent wholefood iron

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Excellent wholefood iron source.I can definitely tell an increase in my energy levels while taking half a tablet daily.I'm not anaemic but slightly deficient in iron.This product works great, no stomach upsets, no constipation.Also, unlike other synthetic iron supplements, it's very convenient to use:Since it is recognized by the body as food you can take it anytime, even on an empty stomach and don't have to be concerned with not eating dairy, coffee, fruits etc near the time of taking the iron (These inhibit the absorbtion of synthetic iron).Only problem, the iron content seems to be too high for me (144% DV) and I'm not sure if hat would be too much iron (even on half a tablet).

Great product!

Posted by 5029209299844592116 on Jan 04, 2017

Unnatural, isolated vitamins made me so sick! I stopped taking them. But then I found Megafood (and other wholefood brands). And I super love them. Feel so much better. Taking these super effective and gentle supplements in combination with homeopathy made fast results in health for me. I have more energy - might be from my B12 is up, which before was a bit low, and the fact that my thyroid is now functioning better. I have also bot better hair growth. The only thing I did was taking wholefood supplements from Megafood and Innate Response, and going to a homeopath.

Brian Clinton

Posted by 4636335032258088976 on Jun 19, 2014

I got this for my girlfriend as she has iron level trouble for year and the iron tablets they give her play havoc with her tummy. These ones didnt upset her tummy and she was back at the doc the other day and her iron levels are back to a normal level for the first time in a long time after a month or so of taking the tablets :D Seems to be a really great product, well done!!

Eliminated my anemia induced tachychardia in days

Posted by 5507622526869533842 on Aug 11, 2014

My herbalist suggested this product because though my blood levels were still in the normal range, they had dropped quite a bit and were 'low-normal.' This was for RBC, hemoglobin, and platelet count. Within a few days of taking this pill, my tachychardia and PVC's (both common in anemia and pregnancy) went almost completely away. Great product, would recommend.

excellent product.

Posted by 5310449920479219202 on Oct 17, 2016

excellent product. high efficacy and gentle on stomach. no side effects

5 Star Product, 5 Star Service from iHerb

Posted by 24-7onlinehealth on Apr 11, 2015

This is only the first time I have tried this product, and it has exceeded my expectations all-round.

So far, so great! Don't look so pale!!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

I have had a low RBC count and looked it! I have looked pale for MONTHS! After completing one bottle of this, I am starting to look like my old self!

best iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

Non constipating and increases levels.