Best Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium I've Used

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 05, 2011

I take two at night and wake up feeling very rested. Other calcium and magnesium supplements don't seem as well absorbed. I don't eat much dairy so it's a good source of supplemental calcium. Will definitely re-order.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2777382 on Jun 12, 2011

Very good product. I take it for better muscular contraction and ionic equilibrium. It serves me alot

MegaFood

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

This is the best mineral and calcium supplement I have ever used. Easily absorbed and can be taken with ot without a meal.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2813255 on Nov 30, 2007

This is a great product. I like all of Mega Foods vitamins. Only food grade vitamins for me.

Seem ok

Posted by Reviewer2018198 on Jan 12, 2009

I just started taking these. They seem ok so far, my joints feel better, and I can easily absorb them.

Good

Posted by jeffchiu on Aug 18, 2013

The product is good knowing that you are taking whole food vitamins, however, the RDA percentage is too low.

awesome product

Posted by 4885499120294529403 on Nov 14, 2013

so much more than i expected! I feel energised throughout the day, my mental concentration and physical performance improved.

Mega Foods Daily Foods Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium-great balance

Posted by Reviewer1521462 on Sep 21, 2008

I used to take CalMag but I changed to this product because I wanted some potassium as well. I am a fan of Mega Foods Daily Foods because they are easy on my stomach.

MegaFood Products are Great!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 02, 2014

I give this 4 stars only because I haven't been using it that long. But, I truly believe that MegaFood products are what they claim to be... pure and from whole foods. I have used other MegaFood vitamins and I will tell you frankly that my body was energized from the moment I ingested them. Now I don't know if this helps, but I chew them up some before swallowing. Probably do not have to do this; but I think it might help the absorption process. All in all, I do love their vitamins and highly recommend them.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014

Great product but expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »