MegaFood, Complex C, 180 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

the best

Posted by marianF From Greece on Apr 12, 2013

This is by far the best vitamin C that I've used. First, most of MegaFood's supplements are made from wholefood sources (they call it SlowFood process but I'm not sure what this means) I know, however, that this vit C comes from organic oranges and it's not just ascorbic acid fermented in some yeast medium.Second, in the tablet there are no unwanted ingredients like soy, or any fillers like magnesium stereate. This along with mushroom supplements has worked wonders for my immunity.It may cost considerably more than other vit C supps. (even wholefood ones) but it's well worth the extra money.I will keep buying it.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2370528 From Georgia on Jul 21, 2009

I'm very happy with this product. It's one of the best Vitamin C brands I've ever taken (and I've taken many). It's very easy on the stomach. I highly recommend it.

Truly 100% natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2780045 From Netherlands on Dec 05, 2013

It’s so difficult to find a truly natural Vitamin C, but I can stop looking because this one is. When you know how to read the labels, you will find out that most products are synthetic and otherwise in low dosages or far too expensive. This one might look expensive, but compared to its quality it’s really not. You might think that 250 mg per tablet of actual Vitamin C isn’t much compared to the 1000 mg tablets you often see, but for a truly natural Vitamin C it’s actually the highest dose I know of. Besides, it’s far more bioavailable than the synthetic ones, so less is more in this case. Your body recognizes this kind of Vitamin C as food and knows what to do with it. It’s much better for your cells. I also love that this Vitamin C comes in tablets, because some of the natural ones are in powder form. You have to mix it with water or it changes the taste of you smoothie/drink. I think powder definitely has its benefits too, but I don’t like it. I already have a few products which I have to measure and mix and I don’t need another one. The tablet is much easier.

good

Posted by 5246986119536928027 on Jan 31, 2014

After take this tablets, feel my skin condition is good.

Mega Foods, DailyFoods, Complex C

Posted by Reviewer2108590 From Michigan on Dec 11, 2007

Have used Mega Foods Supplements for quite awhile and are very pleased with their quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »