MegaFood, DailyFoods, Balanced B Complex, 90 Tablets

Rare Find

Posted by Reviewer2580814 From Washington on Sep 18, 2008

This is a rare product in that it presents concentrated B vitamins from food sources. If that's what you want, you've found it. I've not seen anything like it. Being food source vitamins, they appear to easily harmonize with the body. Some may find the coenzyme B's more economical for higher doses. But, I think the synthetic varieties are harder on the liver. This supplement should be seriously considered.

The ONLY B-Complex I can absorb!

Posted by Reviewer1986650 From Florida on Jan 14, 2009

Finally, I have a B-Complex that I can take AND absorb! I have tried every B-Complex at all milligrams and all brands and each time the same thing happens: after about two days of taking it my urine begins to feel hot and then soon it burns when I pee. Only when I take B-Complex. I am healthy otherwise. It stays that way until I stop taking the B-Complex. It has been this way for 15 years! New products come out and I try them but it still happens. Go figure. This Mega Foods B-Complex may not have huge milligrams but it is food based and I believe that is why I absorb it.

Balanced B

Posted by Reviewer1435755 From Indiana on Jul 21, 2012

If you are needing to add extra B Vitamins, this is a great choice. MegaFood did not skimp on the Biotin, which is the more costly ingredient & has a good balance between the various B's. Many have little to no Biotin & an overdose on the B12, etc. Although it is a little more expensive, you get your money's worth if it's needed.

My energy levels are up.

Posted by Reviewer1795148 From North Carolina on Mar 07, 2008

I have fibromyalgia and have suffered for years. This product has helped me gain some energy back in the last 8 weeks. I look forward to continued results. I wanted my life back and without doctors who did not understand and who wanted me to take meds that were not going to help!!!! Thank you!

B stands for Boost

Posted by Reviewer2809488 From Colorado on Aug 31, 2008

As I age, I find that I need more B vitamins to feel peppy throughout the day. My B Complex pill in the morning does the trick. Of course, my 16-year old son who is always on the go swears by it also so maybe it's not an age thing after all.