Rare Find

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a rare product in that it presents concentrated B vitamins from food sources. If that's what you want, you've found it. I've not seen anything like it. Being food source vitamins, they appear to easily harmonize with the body. Some may find the coenzyme B's more economical for higher doses. But, I think the synthetic varieties are harder on the liver. This supplement should be seriously considered.

The ONLY B-Complex I can absorb!

Posted by Reviewer1986650 on Jan 14, 2009

Finally, I have a B-Complex that I can take AND absorb! I have tried every B-Complex at all milligrams and all brands and each time the same thing happens: after about two days of taking it my urine begins to feel hot and then soon it burns when I pee. Only when I take B-Complex. I am healthy otherwise. It stays that way until I stop taking the B-Complex. It has been this way for 15 years! New products come out and I try them but it still happens. Go figure. This Mega Foods B-Complex may not have huge milligrams but it is food based and I believe that is why I absorb it.

Balanced B

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

If you are needing to add extra B Vitamins, this is a great choice. MegaFood did not skimp on the Biotin, which is the more costly ingredient & has a good balance between the various B's. Many have little to no Biotin & an overdose on the B12, etc. Although it is a little more expensive, you get your money's worth if it's needed.

special

Posted by Reviewer2779123 on Jan 07, 2011

This B complex rocks! It evens out my mood and gives me just an all around good feeling every day. As someone prone to getting a little depressed, I won't be without it. I've given it to my friends and turned a bunch of people on to it. It is really a special formulation.

B stands for Boost

Posted by Reviewer2809488 on Aug 31, 2008

As I age, I find that I need more B vitamins to feel peppy throughout the day. My B Complex pill in the morning does the trick. Of course, my 16-year old son who is always on the go swears by it also so maybe it's not an age thing after all.

One of the better B Complex supplements

Posted by Reviewer2638869 on Jan 12, 2012

We changed our diet a few years ago with the goal of going 100% organic by stripping out all pesticides, preservatives, antibiotics and hormones put into modern food. Part of that was finding a good B-complex supplement that didn't use chemicals or synthetic (and dangerous) vitamin-mimics for its nutrition. MegaFood's Balanced B Complex seemed to fit the bill. I can't point to any one thing that the B Complex has done, other than our health has improved markedly, and we feel it when we miss our supplements. An ounce of prevention is worth much more than the pound of cure when that cure might mean lifelong medications, chemo, radiation or the other terrible side effects of Western medicine. Getting older doesn't have to mean getting slowly poisoned to death.

My energy levels are up.

Posted by Reviewer1795148 on Mar 07, 2008

I have fibromyalgia and have suffered for years. This product has helped me gain some energy back in the last 8 weeks. I look forward to continued results. I wanted my life back and without doctors who did not understand and who wanted me to take meds that were not going to help!!!! Thank you!

Good results

Posted by Reviewer3108127 on May 07, 2008

This seems to give me energy in a more subtle way from what I'm used to with other B complexes. Of course, other B complexes I've taken were synthetic and I was doing mega-doses of them. I think I will stick with this!

Mega Foods B

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Jul 26, 2009

Excellent. No stomach upset. Great B

LONG BUT GOOD

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 02, 2015

I waited until about 3 months do give this review. Due to my husbands medical problems, he undergoes blood profile test every month. His Oncologist prescribes him monthly b-12 shots, and Vitamin D2, along with Magnesium oxide. In the last 5 years, my husband (the Dr. worshiper) blood profile has remained low on all of these. 3 months ago, I asked him to put away his doctor subscribed supplements, and asked him to try some of the MegaFood brand supplements that I bought here on iHerb. He agreed, and every month since then, his blood profile has improved. By Christmas this year, I expect his blood level low in these nutrients to be within normal range by the way they are going up now. I will update when that occurs. You can tell by my reviews that I am a good updater :) You can also tell that I am a great experimenter. I win some, I lose some......it's all good. BTW, the MegaFood sups (except for this balanced B Complex) (they only allow 4 in the profile) we are currently taking is in my profile window if you are curious, if you are not curious, that's fine too. Be well!