New To iHerb?

MegaFood, GTF Chromium, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I'm not sure how well this works

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011

Sorry this is not a better review. I have many overlapping health problems due to adrenal failure and severe hypoglycemia is one of them. I take this with juice upon awakening. I don't know if it does anything, but I love this brand. It's like New Chapter minus the useless (and cross-contaminated "organic") soy. For many years I never purchased NC because of the stuff I don't want. MegaFood saw a customer need and fixed the problem. Too bad for New Chapter & good for MegaFoods

Very Good for lowering blood glucose!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 11, 2013

I am Diabetic, and take Metformin twice daily. I also use Bitter Melon & Gymnema Sylvestre twice daily. I use Chromium as needed to lower elevated sugar levels. It makes a significant difference within an hour. I use one or two tabs as needed. This is definitely the BEST. Other brands not as effective!

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 30, 2012

GTF Chromium from S. cerevisiae, is the best chromium in reducing high blood sugar levels according to my experience. No other forms of chromium other than GTF works.

Very good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2014

Quality product, decent price, and often veg'an. As to whether chromium has any effect on me, I can't say!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2945871 on Dec 07, 2012

Claim to be whole food yet endured toxic effect from this product, will no longer invest in this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »