Happy with it!

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on May 11, 2011

On paper this looks like a great and complete product with all the ingredients I sought to give me the nutrition I was looking for from a green powder product, ..and more. I am very happy with the way it doesn't clump and mixes well. Because I haven't tasted it alone with water, I can't vouch for it's taste. My smoothies still taste great with it, tho. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.

Great ingredients and convenient

Posted by Reviewer1062085 on Nov 22, 2011

Product arrived within a few days as forcast by shipping tracker. Great product, value and convenient to use.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2719507 on Mar 18, 2010

Great ingredients and taste!

Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2099754 on Mar 20, 2010

Wow,it seemed like it came in the mail very next day just regular delivery! Much cheaper than in the health food stores, nearly half price! thanx!

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Sep 30, 2010

Taste awful, and even almond milk with banana doesn't improve it much, but I still give it five stars for the ingredients.

MegaFood, DailyFoods, Organic Greens,

Posted by Reviewer2756856 on Dec 20, 2010

Excellent combination of natural foods, including greens and herbs. Good to use as a nutritious drink and at the same time detoxifier. Very good product!

great

Posted by Reviewer2396428 on Jul 03, 2009

great from the start. you wont be dissapointed.