Excellent for foot and leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008

I suffer from leg cramps and most magnesium products give me diarrhea; the Mega Foods brand is from a food source and is easy on the stomach and seems to help my foot cramps.

Best Magnesium!!!

Posted by Reviewer2630639 on Feb 01, 2011

I love Mega Food Supplements. This is the best magnesium I have tried and the only one that I use now. Since they are made of food, they are fully recognized by the body and fully absorbed. Great product!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2945871 on Nov 09, 2012

VERY EFFECTIVE, MOOD, ENERGY, DEPRESSION, MUSCLE TENSION, SLEEP AND DIGESTION...DID I MENTIONED VERY EFFECTIVE IN EVERY SENSE OF YOUR OVERALL WELL BEING WILL BE A STAPLE IN MY DIET... :)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 26, 2011

I had been looking for a magnesium supplement that was actually absorbed and this is the best I've found. I love the MegaFood calcium and Men Over 40 one-a-day.

Love it, but taste just little bit less than ok

Posted by frodoswami on Mar 28, 2012

Feels like it works, feels like it have helped me heart, and to become even more relaxed and so on.

100 % Absorption. Muscle cramps gone

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 30, 2012

Muscle cramps can also indicate low potassium, but when that is not the case but magnesium is low, it can be hard to find a magnesium supplement that really works. Normally I need 800 mgs of magnesium due to diabetes, heart problems and fibromyalgia. But this magnesium is so well absorbed that 400 mg is enough. If you need that amount it means you need 8 tablets a day and that equals four jars. But it is well worth the price. I have no muscle pains and cramps any longer and also sleep throughout the night.

Amazing results

Posted by 4825664669464285647 on Nov 18, 2013

I started using this after suffering with restless leg syndrome at night. I am amazed that after suffering for the last 3 years almost nightly I am now totally free of RSL. Even got my husband to take them as he gets terrible leg cramps occasionally at night and since he started taking he has had none!

for pms

Posted by marianF on Oct 17, 2015

Megafood products never disappoint.This magnesium is in food state form, free of any additives and very, very effective.One tablet daily totally heals all my PMS symptoms.

Need more time

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Jun 03, 2013

I guess this is a good product but i have been taking it just for a week so I cannot evaluate it properly.

excellent