Excellent product.

Posted by 5347936769633075525 on Aug 02, 2016

This is a high quality vitamin from a company who does not take shortcuts. Megafood is a company you can trust and I will continue to buy from them. They are worth the extra cost. I have been a customer for a number of years and will continue to do so.

MegaFood Men over 55, Whole Food Multivitamin & Mineral

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

These are fine vitamins. I prefer to take only one tablet per day and so returned to the MegaFood Men over 40 one daily vitamins, once I was done with these.

men over 55

Posted by 4639565322071278017 on Apr 09, 2015

best feeling with this product

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Feb 19, 2016

My husband likes this multi. He likes the fact that you take 2 a day, either with or without food. He prefers this over the one that you take once a day.

I love the fact it is whole food.

Posted by 5186254516528485095 on May 30, 2016

Great product I can really feel the difference.

labeling discrepancy or incompleteness

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Aug 12, 2016

This might be a small insignificant point, but the nutritional element label on iherb has a few more ingredients listed than on the label on the bottle that made me wonder if I was getting all the nutritional elements listed on the label on iherb. I didn't like having that doubt. Those few missing elements on the bottle label were important to me and a major factor of me ordering this product. That being said, I still think it's a good product and perhaps those elements are in the pills in the bottle, but I wish they would have been listed on the bottle's label as they were on the page at iherb. Still, I rate this four stars, though if I saw those few elements on the bottle label as I did on the page at iherb, would have given it five stars.