Good Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1465268 on Mar 19, 2015

I have more energy with this vitamins.

No noticable benefit

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 17, 2012

About 2 weeks of taking One Daily, I don't see any benefit. I don't sleep better, no noticable different in my complexion. I don't feel better just the same but with less $47. I took Centrum (Thailand formular) and in 4 days my complexion is noticably fairer but I feel it stimulating my brain and I lose sleep in the forth day, so I have to take it on and off. With One Daily I don't have that problem but I don't see any benefit either. I will keep taking it until I am done with this bottle and see if I will change my review but as it is 2 stars. Note on Sep 18 : perhaps the minerals content is too small. But again, for the price you should have gotten all these mineral and more.

Cannot really notice any difference...

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Probably wont buy again. Will return to alive multi

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2947805 on Mar 27, 2012

If quality is important and you want food based vitamins, Mega Food is the one for you.

Love this multi

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Jul 13, 2011

It's hard to find a vitamin without magnesium stearate-stearic acid and all the other junk they add to it. Have used this for a couple of years. Pretty good.

One Daily

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

This is MY multi of choice.I can add other supplements for other concerns and don't feel like I am overloading.

Miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Mar 28, 2011

Usually I don't push vitamins/supplements with my friends. But this is a miracle pill. I feel so much better when I take this- perhaps it's because of its higher Vitamin B content. It has a great blend of antioxidants as well. I gave some samples to a co-worker and she bought a 90 day supply too because she noticed such a dramatic difference. In particular, I noticed a change in energy. And, uh, TMI warning- around that 'time' I don't get as nauseated, or get as many cramps; also no more spotting prior to that time. Also, I sleep better since taking this too. The only change in routine with all of this, was this vitamin- no diet or exercise change. I can't live without this.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on Feb 26, 2011

A whole food vitamin without herbs is very hard to find. This is a wonderful company and one that does lots of quality checks. This tablet is easily digested and does not contain soy. It is well tolerated by most people.

I like this one a day

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Feb 22, 2011

A great one a day.

Food based

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011

I highly recommend this food base vitamin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »