10% Off Orders Over $40!

MegaFood, One Daily, 90 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

No noticable benefit

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 17, 2012

About 2 weeks of taking One Daily, I don't see any benefit. I don't sleep better, no noticable different in my complexion. I don't feel better just the same but with less $47. I took Centrum (Thailand formular) and in 4 days my complexion is noticably fairer but I feel it stimulating my brain and I lose sleep in the forth day, so I have to take it on and off. With One Daily I don't have that problem but I don't see any benefit either. I will keep taking it until I am done with this bottle and see if I will change my review but as it is 2 stars. Note on Sep 18 : perhaps the minerals content is too small. But again, for the price you should have gotten all these mineral and more.