BEST SINGLE VITAMIN EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Sep 16, 2010

Before I started taking MegaFood ONE DAILY I had been taking New Chapter "ONLY ONE" and I can a BIG DIFFERENCE in the way I feel and sleep as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEGA FOOD ONE DAILY!!! TEN STARS!!!

Food based

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011

I highly recommend this food base vitamin.

REAL vitamims

Posted by Reviewer2368668 on Dec 03, 2009

This is the only vitamin we have found that is truely 100% from whole foods. The price on iHerb is outstanding and I hope you never quit selling them!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Jan 31, 2010

If quality is important and you want food based vitamins, Mega Food is the one for you.

Good mix

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 03, 2010

I trust that the ingredients in this multi are of good quality. They have worked well for us.

I like this one a day

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Feb 22, 2011

A great one a day.

Miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Mar 28, 2011

Usually I don't push vitamins/supplements with my friends. But this is a miracle pill. I feel so much better when I take this- perhaps it's because of its higher Vitamin B content. It has a great blend of antioxidants as well. I gave some samples to a co-worker and she bought a 90 day supply too because she noticed such a dramatic difference. In particular, I noticed a change in energy. And, uh, TMI warning- around that 'time' I don't get as nauseated, or get as many cramps; also no more spotting prior to that time. Also, I sleep better since taking this too. The only change in routine with all of this, was this vitamin- no diet or exercise change. I can't live without this.

One Daily

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

This is MY multi of choice.I can add other supplements for other concerns and don't feel like I am overloading.

Love this multi

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Jul 13, 2011

It's hard to find a vitamin without magnesium stearate-stearic acid and all the other junk they add to it. Have used this for a couple of years. Pretty good.

Great product