good thyroid supplement

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jan 07, 2011

I am trying this out in lieu of my thyroid medication. I have goiter though my hormones are fine. I am trying this instead of the dessicated thyroid supplement. So far I am ok, seems to have good energy. Will try to update after finishing one bottle.

Really great

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Feb 06, 2011

I bought this as I have many other thyroid products not thinking it would make much difference. I have hypothyroid and take thyroid extract and have tried other supplements from time to time. This one really works and I haven't been taking it for long. It definitely helps with my energy levels.

finally i found something that works

Posted by Reviewer1369585 on Nov 20, 2009

i have noticed a significant difference since taking the thyroid complex my energy is better i'm not as tired as i have been before taking this product. i am into my second bottle and keep feeling better everyday thank so you much for the great prices and svc.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1723804 on Mar 23, 2010

This stuff has given me so much more energy, it is the best thyroid supplement I have tried- and I've tried several. Pretty decent price too.

Thyroid Strength

Posted by Reviewer3344363 on Jan 10, 2010

So far it is helping me relieve symptoms of cold hands and feet related to low thyroid. I also take Armour Thyroid.

Thyroid Strength

Posted by Reviewer1501821 on Jul 16, 2009

I have been using this product for almost a year, and noticed a difference in my energy level right away. Glad I found iHerb because it is less expensive here. Thanks!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1579425 on Jul 04, 2010

When I went on vacation to Santa Fe, leaving my prescription accidentally at home, I was thrilled to find this product. It works much better than my prescription for my hypothyroid condition. I like being able to adjust my dosage according to what my body needs. - Dallasite

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2104732 on Sep 08, 2010

I think I may wean myself off my meds! I missed a couple of days and didn't notice any tiredness like I had in the past. I highly recommend!

using in combination with a glandular

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the tablets smell lovely and fresh and can be taken on an empty stomach (i do). Not sure of how much they actually do but there are definitely no side-effects or weird sensations, such as fullness in the throat or palpitations. A little pricey but megafood seems to have worked out at least what we don't want in our supplements.

Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2934481 on Jan 17, 2010

This supplement is a well-balanced thyroid supplement which has helped me keep my thyroid on track.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »