Surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5040764140589592340 on Mar 18, 2015

I started taking Thyroid strength about 3 weeks ago. I have NOT been formally diagnosed with a thyroid disease, however, I did suspect that I had an issue, as it runs in the family and I was experiencing many of the symptoms. I have noticed a change in my mental health, my energy levels, my hormone fluctuation and also surprisingly my menstrual cycle.

No More Hair Loss

Posted by 5474646055417925398 on May 30, 2014

I have an underactive thyroid and I stopped taking Synthroid to try something natural. After 3 weeks, my hair stopped falling out.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3359100 on May 06, 2014

I am hypothyroid and this supplement helps control my hair loss and breast tenderness. I also take Rx along with this supplement.

Energising

Posted by Reviewer1736986 on Nov 21, 2013

Definitely gives me more energy after taking only one tablet a day for just over a week, but have taken a few days break as I started needing only 5-6 hours sleep a nd that didn't feel right. Also, don't think it's helping with weight loss so I might come back onto my thyroid meds at a very low dose and combine with this maybe alternate days to try and get my thyroid back in range, which is only borderline anyway.

nice ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Have been using for only 3 weeks, I am taking these as preventative measure, so not sure if I should be noticing any difference.

Thyroid strength!

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I have suffered hypothyroidism for many years. My new doctor tested me positive for antibodies against the thyroid gland and that I was at risk of getting Hashimoto's disease My latest test came back normal, after only a few month on this supplement. This is the only brand that has worked. Other supplements for the thyroid can make you jittery, but not this one. I can't be without it.

using in combination with a glandular

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the tablets smell lovely and fresh and can be taken on an empty stomach (i do). Not sure of how much they actually do but there are definitely no side-effects or weird sensations, such as fullness in the throat or palpitations. A little pricey but megafood seems to have worked out at least what we don't want in our supplements.

Wish it kept my thyroid under control - but it doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer2085318 on Jan 17, 2012

Great!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

I have been using this product for past year , one of the best ones .

I can't tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Don't know if it's working or not.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »