Best B 12 Out There

Posted by nikalunacapp on Jan 24, 2016

This is my favorite B12 supplement that I has taken! Been using this one for about 3 years consistently and my levels are sky high. :) I love that it is the purest most close to nature form in a supplement form.

Glad it is wholefood

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 19, 2015

B12 prevents a lot of health problems later, it also keeps the brain from shrinking I heard. This wholefood supplement also has Folate and Vitamin B6 and organic Beet Root. It is a small oval tablet that is easy to take. God bless you all.

Good

Posted by LouLou on May 30, 2014

I have tried a few B12 supplements but I like this the best. I have worked out that if I take this my iron levels improve instead of actually taking iron itself..I don't take this everyday just before and during my periods when I start to feel bad..it definitely helps..I have noticed that a lot of other products are chewable and usually contain some form of sucrose which I do not like to ingest..

LOVE Megafood

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 23, 2012

to me they are the best vitamin company out there. I use their selenium, b, c, and b12. i'm also trying out their minerals. they are an important part of my health recovery.