It helped my blood test

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Mar 08, 2011

I bought this at Whole Foods, but since they decided to not protect the small organic farms from the likes of Monsanto, I will no longer shop there, preferring to buy from iHerb and others. This product help me raise my Vitamin D blood test results, so I guess it's a good product.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Nov 03, 2012

D3 is the proper Vitamin D to take. I read D2 is not. Also like that they're vegetarian. When vitamins come in gelatin capsules, it comes from horses' feet. Ugh.

Hard

Posted by Reviewer1865351 on Jul 11, 2011

for a supplement products that is known to be natural and vegetarian such as megagood vitamin D3 (not derived from sheep, fish or any other animal) it is good. What I like to do with these natural products is that if it is a tablet I like to chew it, and I have noticed that sometimes one bottle of Vitamin D3 comes with easy to chew tablets and sometimes comes with tablets that are so hard that I have tu use a blender and mix it with a smoothie.

Whole Food D3

Posted by Reviewer2431772 on Jan 24, 2011

Love the concept...but it didn't agree with my stomach....But to be fair, I have trouble tolerating a lot of things

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer3081915 on Sep 30, 2009

Great vitamin and even tastes great.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3325200 on May 26, 2011

Great price for a great product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2653287 on Feb 25, 2010

I have to take D-3, and this product appears to be the best.