New To iHerb?

MegaFood, Women Over 40 One Daily, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that this is a food product, and the price is better than my local nutritional store. I can't say that I have more energy, etc. I have Celiac Disease so absorption is an issue for me. I've had improved health (I think) since using MegaFood brand products

mega food vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2913871 on Nov 19, 2009

so far I have had no problem with this supplement and its very convenient that you only need to take one per day if you are a bit forgetful like me - I also avoided flu when my partner had it I don't know if that was down to the supplement but I was pleased anyhow !

Best Vitamins Out There

Posted by Reviewer2116474 on Mar 17, 2011

Love these. Take one each morning on empty stomach and feel great. They are the best because of how they are made from whole foods.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been taking this for about 3 months, and felt great. Then I ran out and was waiting for my next mastercard cycle to purchase more and I couldn't make it. I had very little energy and didn't feel well. I can really tell that it was this product because as soon as I had it again I went back to feeling WONDERFUL. Thank you iherbs for providing such great products and so quickly too.

Nice results

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

I work 10 or more hours a day. I bought this product hoping it would give me some desperatley needed energy. I felt more energy in about one week. I take it in the morning and feel really good. I will continue to take it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »