LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been taking this for about 3 months, and felt great. Then I ran out and was waiting for my next mastercard cycle to purchase more and I couldn't make it. I had very little energy and didn't feel well. I can really tell that it was this product because as soon as I had it again I went back to feeling WONDERFUL. Thank you iherbs for providing such great products and so quickly too.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that this is a food product, and the price is better than my local nutritional store. I can't say that I have more energy, etc. I have Celiac Disease so absorption is an issue for me. I've had improved health (I think) since using MegaFood brand products

Mega Food Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Jun 06, 2011

I really like this vitamin. I can take it on an empty stomach and have no problems. A few times I have taken 2 a day when I have a long day. I can say I notice a difference taking this as it is made from organic foods. Years ago I purchased Mega Food Vitamins at my local health food store and then they discontinued them so I couldn't continue using them .

mega food vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2913871 on Nov 19, 2009

so far I have had no problem with this supplement and its very convenient that you only need to take one per day if you are a bit forgetful like me - I also avoided flu when my partner had it I don't know if that was down to the supplement but I was pleased anyhow !

Best Vitamins Out There

Posted by Reviewer2116474 on Mar 17, 2011

Love these. Take one each morning on empty stomach and feel great. They are the best because of how they are made from whole foods.

Nice results

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

I work 10 or more hours a day. I bought this product hoping it would give me some desperatley needed energy. I felt more energy in about one week. I take it in the morning and feel really good. I will continue to take it.

very good!

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on May 14, 2013

No stomach problems after taking the pill (is quite large but no problem, you can gulp them all down in one shot)and none of the resulting nastiness of actually having to taste chemicals, because they r all natural, and have no smell or taste. I found a suplement that i will never change!

Great Price

Posted by 5347364226684161490 on Aug 05, 2013

Used to buy at Sprouts, but the price is better here. Terrible taste and quite large to me, but important to take nonetheless. I cut mine in half and take one half in the morning and one half at lunch.

MegaFood Women over 40

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

This is the second bottle and it is wonderful. I love that the vitamins and minerals are derived from whole food.

bueno!

Posted by burbujita on Nov 13, 2014

Buen nivel.de energia mientras lo tomo, lo.recomiendo.en general.como un suplemento para tomar todo el año.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »