Best Vitamin

Posted by 5004360948444186672 on Feb 19, 2016

Recently switched brands to this as I am reading that it is much better quality, so far so good.

I take it every morning

Posted by 5717561600580477106 on Dec 12, 2015

I am still take one tablet every morning. Hard to say it is very helpful. Because i need a more time for judges.

bueno!

Posted by burbujita on Nov 13, 2014

Buen nivel.de energia mientras lo tomo, lo.recomiendo.en general.como un suplemento para tomar todo el año.

MegaFood Women over 40

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

This is the second bottle and it is wonderful. I love that the vitamins and minerals are derived from whole food.

Great Price

Posted by 5347364226684161490 on Aug 05, 2013

Used to buy at Sprouts, but the price is better here. Terrible taste and quite large to me, but important to take nonetheless. I cut mine in half and take one half in the morning and one half at lunch.

very good!

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on May 14, 2013

No stomach problems after taking the pill (is quite large but no problem, you can gulp them all down in one shot)and none of the resulting nastiness of actually having to taste chemicals, because they r all natural, and have no smell or taste. I found a suplement that i will never change!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that this is a food product, and the price is better than my local nutritional store. I can't say that I have more energy, etc. I have Celiac Disease so absorption is an issue for me. I've had improved health (I think) since using MegaFood brand products

excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1781876 on Nov 28, 2011

with this product I definitely feel good, whereas with other supplements I usually don't feel anything or even slightly nauseous.

Mega Food Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Jun 06, 2011

I really like this vitamin. I can take it on an empty stomach and have no problems. A few times I have taken 2 a day when I have a long day. I can say I notice a difference taking this as it is made from organic foods. Years ago I purchased Mega Food Vitamins at my local health food store and then they discontinued them so I couldn't continue using them .

Nice results

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

I work 10 or more hours a day. I bought this product hoping it would give me some desperatley needed energy. I felt more energy in about one week. I take it in the morning and feel really good. I will continue to take it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »