I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Nov 28, 2011

I like the fact that this is a food product, and the price is better than my local nutritional store. I can't say that I have more energy, etc. I have Celiac Disease so absorption is an issue for me. I've had improved health (I think) since using MegaFood brand products

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been taking this for about 3 months, and felt great. Then I ran out and was waiting for my next mastercard cycle to purchase more and I couldn't make it. I had very little energy and didn't feel well. I can really tell that it was this product because as soon as I had it again I went back to feeling WONDERFUL. Thank you iherbs for providing such great products and so quickly too.

Nice results

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011

I work 10 or more hours a day. I bought this product hoping it would give me some desperatley needed energy. I felt more energy in about one week. I take it in the morning and feel really good. I will continue to take it.

very good!

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on May 14, 2013

No stomach problems after taking the pill (is quite large but no problem, you can gulp them all down in one shot)and none of the resulting nastiness of actually having to taste chemicals, because they r all natural, and have no smell or taste. I found a suplement that i will never change!

Mega Food Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Jun 06, 2011

I really like this vitamin. I can take it on an empty stomach and have no problems. A few times I have taken 2 a day when I have a long day. I can say I notice a difference taking this as it is made from organic foods. Years ago I purchased Mega Food Vitamins at my local health food store and then they discontinued them so I couldn't continue using them .

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Mar 17, 2011

I always know if I have forgot to take this daily vitamin. There is a difference in how I feel. When I take this vitamin I have more energy. I am in a good mood & ready to tackle the physical work that I have to complete each day.

mega food vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2913871 on Nov 19, 2009

so far I have had no problem with this supplement and its very convenient that you only need to take one per day if you are a bit forgetful like me - I also avoided flu when my partner had it I don't know if that was down to the supplement but I was pleased anyhow !

MegaFood, Women Over 40 One Daily, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jun 16, 2010

I just love this product and it is so easy when it's only one tablet daily. I feel more energy since I have been taking it. Thank you, Iherb for your great products and low prices. Violet

Best Vitamins Out There

Posted by Reviewer2116474 on Mar 17, 2011

Love these. Take one each morning on empty stomach and feel great. They are the best because of how they are made from whole foods.

excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1781876 on Nov 28, 2011

with this product I definitely feel good, whereas with other supplements I usually don't feel anything or even slightly nauseous.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »