super woman's super boost

Posted by Reviewer1925942 on Sep 14, 2006

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Posted by Reviewer3017290 on Oct 17, 2007

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1337399 on Mar 16, 2009

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2003243 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Well packaged

Posted by Reviewer2328322 on Nov 17, 2011

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2086118 on Nov 23, 2009

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.