I love it.

Posted by 4768718597938527592 on Jun 05, 2012

It's the best one rather then others.!!

No results, but no problems either

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

I can't say that I have noticed any difference in my health since I began taking this vitamin (about four weeks ago). However, I can take it on an empty stomach at any time of the day without a problem. Smells funny when you open the jar, but doesn't taste bad at all.

good

Posted by Reviewer3036896 on Mar 02, 2012

I'm always taking this product which comes from megafood it really works and I don't feel tired

The multi I love!

Posted by Reviewer2817832 on Dec 12, 2011

I feel great knowing this is a whole food source vitamin. I wish they would put more Vitamin D in these one a day tablets though. I can add in more I suppose. Other than that, highly recommend this one a day multi.

A Great one Daily

Posted by Reviewer1207617 on Dec 08, 2011

I had been looking for a good whole food multi for my fiance and was suggested this brand by a friend. She hates taking multiple pills so this one daily is great. It won't upset your stomach like other multivitamins can.

I bought these based on reviews and ingredients...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 19, 2011

...and have only been taking them for a few weeks, so can't really comment on their efficacy. They smell natural, if that's anything! I pee quite a bright yellow, which means some ingredients are going to waste. The pill is medium-large but easy to swallow. I appreciate the one-a-day-ness.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1435415 on Sep 24, 2011

Love this all in one vitamin. Never upsets my stomach and it keeps my energy level up.

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Aug 29, 2011

I have ordered these before. I like the way my body responds to the ingredients in lower amounts.

Whole Food Multi Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Good quality and so much cheaper here then in the stores.

AMAZING :)

Posted by Reviewer1517851 on Aug 29, 2010

Have been looking for something like this! Great supplementation, quite expensive, but worth it for the quality.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »