Seems to work well, taken along with MD Formulas JointAstin

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on Jul 20, 2012

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, MD Formuals JointAstin (by Nutrex). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and the JointAstin also includes Glucosamine while Dr Mercola's does not.

Disappointing results

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Apr 29, 2012

I had high hopes for Membrell JointHealth after having read very positive trial reports about Eggshell Membrane, stating that relief could be had after 10 days. I've suffered chronic pain for the last 18 years due to various medical conditions and have searched for, and tried, very many natural remedies, so far without success. However, it seems my search must continue as Membrell JointHealth has given no relief whatsoever after completing the three month trial I set myself.