Merry Hempsters, Organic Hemp Balm, Organic Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.14 oz (4 g)

Reviews 1-star

Hemp balm, that's right

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

Could've used more peppermint to disguise the harsh hemp smell... I was like lol when I saw the warning that it contained small amounts of THC- In my country you'd probably get in trouble for that if the parcel is stopped, opened and checked at customs. Didn't give me the moisturizing I need. Packaging looks like if it's home made, but the sun face is happy so I guess it's cool. Won't buy Hemp balm again.

Causes lip irritation

Posted by 5351641048727186799 on May 26, 2014

I've been using this lip balm on and off for a couple of weeks before developing itchy little water filled bumps around my lip. It left my lips feeling raw for days. After realizing this is the culprit, I gave it to my hubby. He was almost done with the tube when he too experienced some swelling on his lips. A word of caution to other buyers, stop using this product immediately when you feel any irritation.

ok texture and smell but not long-lasting

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Apr 20, 2012

doesn't work. bee-yond lip balm is much better , so is crazy rumours gumball