I'm loving it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on May 24, 2013

A nice lip balm, totally. The coverage is so smooth and light that you only need a couple of touches to make your lips feel moistened and comfortable. The flavour is nice, too, and not very excessive.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3354424 on Mar 14, 2012

This is my favorite lip balm. I've used Burt's Bees, Carmex, Chapstick and so many others, but this is by far the best!

Good one

Posted by Reviewer3020553 on Mar 27, 2012

I am very happy with this lip balm. It is not too hard, not too soft, moistures well and I like the fresh spearmint smell of it.

very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Feb 05, 2011

i really like this brand not just because it's vegan but because they use hemp. it's so moisturizing and the spearmint is wonderful :)

This one is good

Posted by EatCleanMarie on May 25, 2011

I have gone true 2 of these already, and I keep buying them so I have one with me everywhere! I have tried many Lip Balms , but this is my go too every time:)

Fantastic

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this lip balm, the spearmint flavour is awesome, and of course the fact that it it all natural and vegan is a winner in my book!

Great product all around

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Mar 18, 2013

Great price. Does feel soothing to the lips, great scent, great healing to the lips. NO animal testing. I will be using this from now on.

Perfect

Posted by chlorure on Jun 26, 2013

I buy it again and again ! Totaly perfect

So good to my lips

Posted by 5303479673929712528 on Sep 09, 2014

I love it so much

Super soft lips, nice smell

Posted by 4770064774140166138 on Feb 28, 2015

I love this lip balm. I have bought 5 of this brand and this one is definitely my favorite. Will definitely order this kind again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »