I'm loving it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on May 24, 2013

A nice lip balm, totally. The coverage is so smooth and light that you only need a couple of touches to make your lips feel moistened and comfortable. The flavour is nice, too, and not very excessive.

Smells lovely

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

This lipbalm smells gorgeous, lovely spearmint smell..the texture is nice and moisturising, the only downside for me is that my lips were quite irritated after using it, they got dry around the edges for some reason so maybe the essential oils in here don't work for me...I do have sensitive lips though.

Fantastic

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this lip balm, the spearmint flavour is awesome, and of course the fact that it it all natural and vegan is a winner in my book!

This one is good

Posted by EatCleanMarie on May 25, 2011

I have gone true 2 of these already, and I keep buying them so I have one with me everywhere! I have tried many Lip Balms , but this is my go too every time:)

very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Feb 05, 2011

i really like this brand not just because it's vegan but because they use hemp. it's so moisturizing and the spearmint is wonderful :)

Good one

Posted by Reviewer3020553 on Mar 27, 2012

I am very happy with this lip balm. It is not too hard, not too soft, moistures well and I like the fresh spearmint smell of it.

So good to my lips

Posted by 5303479673929712528 on Sep 09, 2014

I love it so much

very soft~

Posted by AMY8616 on Oct 28, 2010

feel so good

Super soft lips, nice smell

Posted by 4770064774140166138 on Feb 28, 2015

I love this lip balm. I have bought 5 of this brand and this one is definitely my favorite. Will definitely order this kind again.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3354424 on Mar 14, 2012

This is my favorite lip balm. I've used Burt's Bees, Carmex, Chapstick and so many others, but this is by far the best!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »