Helps me Sleep!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I love this lip balm! I use it all the time. The orange scent and taste are awesome. I love that it's vegan! It's so much softer on my lips than what I remember of beeswax lip balms. It lasts quite a long time, depending on how much I apply. Sometimes, I apply this to my lips before I go to sleep. Not only does it make my lips super smooth and soft in the morning, but it also helps me sleep better! I did an internet search on orange oil and I learned that it can be used as a sedative. I never knew that. I wouldn't doubt the cannabis oil has something to do with it too. It never fails - every time I apply it before bed, I get a much better night's sleep! Merry Hempsters has a customer for life!

Good balm

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 18, 2013

A good lip moisturizer, but the flavour was a bit to synthetic for my taste. Will try another one of merry hempsters :)

Great balm

Posted by Reviewer1021842 on Apr 24, 2010

It's hard finding vegan lip balms- beeswax abounds in almost every one- so Merry Hempsters is a great option. I like the zingy ness of the orange, too.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1606724 on Jan 09, 2011

I have super dry lips. Besides, I always bite it. It's a first balm that made mu lips soft and smooth!

ok

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice hydrating lip balm, however it melts too fast, imposingly, because of high concentration of essential oils in it.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a very good lip balm. Very smooth and the scent is fresh and natural. Will buy again:-)

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Sep 18, 2010

I LOVE this lip balm! I have tried so many other natural/organic lip balms, and this has become my absolute favorite. It goes on smoothly and the orange is perfect - not too strong, not too weak. You cannot beat this price either! This is going to be my one and only brand of lip balm, as soon as I use up my Dr. Bronners and Walgreens I recently bought!

Nice and orangey.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Nov 29, 2010

Good lip balm and smells great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1867391 on Jan 03, 2011

Heals the lips, leaves them supple and slightly shiny. Great penetration and moistening power.

Very good