Merry Hempsters, Vegan Hemp Balm, Orange Lip Balm, 0.14 oz (4 g)

Great balm

Posted by Reviewer1021842 on Apr 24, 2010

It's hard finding vegan lip balms- beeswax abounds in almost every one- so Merry Hempsters is a great option. I like the zingy ness of the orange, too.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1606724 on Jan 09, 2011

I have super dry lips. Besides, I always bite it. It's a first balm that made mu lips soft and smooth!

Helps me Sleep!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I love this lip balm! I use it all the time. The orange scent and taste are awesome. I love that it's vegan! It's so much softer on my lips than what I remember of beeswax lip balms. It lasts quite a long time, depending on how much I apply. Sometimes, I apply this to my lips before I go to sleep. Not only does it make my lips super smooth and soft in the morning, but it also helps me sleep better! I did an internet search on orange oil and I learned that it can be used as a sedative. I never knew that. I wouldn't doubt the cannabis oil has something to do with it too. It never fails - every time I apply it before bed, I get a much better night's sleep! Merry Hempsters has a customer for life!

Good balm

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 18, 2013

A good lip moisturizer, but the flavour was a bit to synthetic for my taste. Will try another one of merry hempsters :)

ok

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice hydrating lip balm, however it melts too fast, imposingly, because of high concentration of essential oils in it.