Love this stuff toasted!

Posted by 5700560771544479062 on Feb 18, 2016

I am sensitive to wheat based breads and this one allows me to continue to eat healthy bread and not have the side effects. I don't really like it as bread but LOVE it toasted with almond butter on top. It is very dense and very hardy, and has a great crunch when toasted. I eat it EVERY morning to get me going. It fills me up and keeps me teaching my students until lunch. I enjoy the other flavors too yet like this one the best. I have eating this for years and it's impossible to find in stores where I live. Glad I found it here!

Huge

Posted by 5407126984569480772 on Dec 13, 2014

Value for money!

Godsend!

Posted by 5296952414585968684 on Oct 21, 2014

I am currently living abroad in South Korea, and iHerb has saved me from all the dreadful white breads, and lack of whole grain foods here. I seriously couldn't find a decent whole grain bread or complex carb here if my life depended on it. This Mestemacher Whole Rye Bread is great! I seriously can't get enough! So far I have purchased the regular Whole Rye Bread, the Organic Whole Rye Bread, and the Fitness Bread with Whole Rye, Oat Kernels and Wheat Germs, and I can honestly say they are all delicious. I would repurchase all of them again and again, and I would recommend this brand and bread to anyone who is looking for a nice and delicious whole grain bread. I toast it, and put some St. Dalfour Fruit Spread on it, so yummy, a great part of a balanced breakfast.

excellent