10% Off Orders Over $40!

Metabolic Maintenance, Magnesium Glycinate, 180 Capsules

If I could only take 2 supplements, I'd take Vitamin D and Magnesium Glycinate - REVISED

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Oct 31, 2012

I have been having problems with insomnia for twenty years, sleeping only about four hours and needing medication to get more than that. I took benzodiazepines for several years but became concerned about long term effects and stopped them. After much searching, I found information on magnesium that made me think I was very likely deficient. Insomnia, eye twitching, muscle cramps, and digestive problems all pointed in that direction. I decided to try this particular product because pairing magnesium with glycine makes it more easily absorbed and gentler on the digestive system. After two weeks of taking one capsule twice a day, I am sleeping 6-7 hours a night, I have more energy and feel generally happier, though I wasn't depressed before, and my sinuses are clearer (something I hadn't even considered)in the midst of fall allergy season. I've upped my calcium consumption some, adding a couple cups of almond milk each day to balance out the magnesium. Do some research - see how important magnesium is as a catalyst to so many life processes. And then try this!! Update: After the third week I began having some negative side-effects, persistent gas and diarrhea, so had to cut back dramatically. Again, not sleeping well. Too bad, it was great for the short-term. Changing from 5 stars to 3.

Good form of magnesium

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

Magnesium glycinate is a good absorbable form to get your magnesium without getting the runs.

Seems to be free of magnesium sterate

Posted by Reviewer1499149 on Sep 14, 2012

It is hard to find supplements free of magnesium sterate. I'm not sure what is in the "vegetable capsule", so I hope that it doesn't include the mag.sterate. Since I'm not sure about the capsule, I am giving it only 4 vs 5 stars. This is good stuff with NO after-taste.

Laatutavaraa

Posted by maarithm on May 07, 2014

Imeytyy hyvin, vaikuttaa eli vähentää kramppeja. Ei tarpeettomia lisä- tms. aineita. Käytän jatkuvasti.

Great

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jun 13, 2014

Good product and good price. Was recommended these by a GP