Perfect, but so expensive...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 13, 2012

My man was frustrated when I told him that this stuff is very expensive if buying whole bottle and we could not afford it. As mini trial it done very big impact on him because it was delicious to him. Of course delicious I mean in protein type stuff way not overall. And I would disappoint that persons who want it as meal substitute or stomach filler for couple of hours. None of this. My man after exercising and drinking it already after 20 minutes wanted homemade pie and even his supper from lentils and stuff :D Though he is not big eater at all. So I can rate it as normal, pure protein powder, not metabolic at all. But I am giving it 5 stars because my man has no need to burn fat, he is more concerned of muscles and mass :)

My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 13, 2012

I added this to my friend's care package and she enjoyed it.

Appetite Control Drink Sample

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Feb 01, 2013

This really curbed my appetite. Took it at am and pm. Will buy!

Energy!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

Tasted great and it gave me a lot of energy. To bad they don't sell small portions anymore, because I can't effort a big one at the moment.

Excellent taste!

Posted by 4995359091000911918 on Apr 16, 2013

Tried free sample. Mixed with orange juice. Surprisingly tasteful and nutritious. Very like it! Unfortunately full version is very expensive. :(

Yummy

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 09, 2012

I could easily drink this daily, it's very good. Mixes well with water. I also added greens and vit c powder from madre labs.